HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Jun 24, 2010, 10:06 PM
San Antonio

San antonio needs more skyscrapres!!

Old Posted Dec 20, 2014, 6:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo_pro View Post
I second that motion!!!!

Old Posted Dec 21, 2014, 9:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo_pro View Post
I think we'll see some in the near future. With Frost & possibly CPS building downtown. Not to mention there's been many buildings sold of late. Expect a boom in new buyers & buildings.

Old Posted Dec 22, 2014, 3:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trillhippy_210 View Post
I think we'll see some in the near future. With Frost & possibly CPS building downtown. Not to mention there's been many buildings sold of late. Expect a boom in new buyers & buildings.
That's true....but where is the "iconic" tower that Frost is going to build? I was hoping it would be in the 600-700 ft range. I know they haven't made a final design or what the height is going to be...but I don't see it more than the 518 footer they presented to the city. Now, hopefully CPS comes up with that "iconic" skyscraper San Antonio is being itching for.

Last edited by sirkingwilliam; Dec 23, 2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: stay on topic.

Old Posted Dec 22, 2014, 7:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman2800 View Post
That's true....but where is the "iconic" tower that Frost is going to build? I was hoping it would be in the 600-700 ft range. I know they haven't made a final design or what the height is going to be...but I don't see it more than the 518 footer they presented to the city. Now, hopefully CPS comes up with that "iconic" skyscraper San Antonio is being itching for.
As for the Frost tower. It will be what it will be, which is most likely the tallest building in San Antonio (the shortest proposal would be the third tallest building). It will be iconic regardless. it will be the first Office tower built downtown since 1989. It could be the cornerstone to the future of downtown San Antonio as the CBD that it should be.

I like tall buildings as much as the next person, but 518 is a great height for this building.

Last edited by sirkingwilliam; Dec 23, 2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: stay on topic.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio