HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 23, 2015, 1:08 AM
Homo sapiens sapiens

Smile NEW YORK | 93-43 Sutphin Boulevard | FT | 27 FLOORS

Making a thread for the hotel building being discussed on 93-01 Sutphin Blvd. It's being built by a different developer, and will be one of downtown Jamaica's tallest.

New Look: 93-43 Sutphin Boulevard, Hilton Garden Inn, Jamaica

BY: REBECCA BAIRD-REMBA
7:30 AM ON JULY 27, 2015

Quote:
Just as BRP Companies gets ready to start construction on its big, mixed-use project, The Crossing at Jamaica Station, Able Management is working on plans for a 27-story Hilton Garden Inn at 93-43 Sutphin Boulevard, across the street from the Jamaica AirTrain and LIRR station. Now YIMBY has a new rendering for the Hilton, first revealed by DNAinfo last fall.

The hotel will span 125,000 square feet and hold 225 rooms, according to a rep from architecture firm GF55 Partners. A forty-foot glass base will host the lobby, bars, pool and a green roof terrace on the fourth floor. Twenty-three stories of rooms will rise on top, complete with a rooftop bar. There will also be a restaurant and a gym.

[...]

Able estimates the hotel will cost $54 million, and they hope to break ground in early 2016.

~ My Stamford, CT Thread ~~ My Danbury, CT Thread ~

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals