HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin

Old Posted Sep 14, 2022, 3:15 PM

20 year old marketing materials for Nokonah, Austin City Lofts, Penthouse

Doing some closet cleanup and found the glossy marketing materials for the Nokonah, Austin, City Lofts, and Penthouse from 20 years ago when I was first looking at buying downtown.

Does anyone want these or know of a good place to post them? I don't think SSP allows PDF attachments. Was going to mention this in the threads for those projects but I couldn't find any when I searched the forum.

Old Posted Sep 14, 2022, 3:22 PM

You can post pictures with imgur.com

Old Posted Sep 14, 2022, 3:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfes View Post
Doing some closet cleanup and found the glossy marketing materials for the Nokonah, Austin, City Lofts, and Penthouse from 20 years ago when I was first looking at buying downtown.

Does anyone want these or know of a good place to post them? I don't think SSP allows PDF attachments. Was going to mention this in the threads for those projects but I couldn't find any when I searched the forum.
I would love to see these if it's not too much trouble. You should be able to take a picture on your phone and post through imgur.

Old Posted Sep 14, 2022, 4:23 PM
Resident Moron

Didn't Anne Richards buy this?

Old Posted Sep 15, 2022, 4:20 PM

Can I give these to you loonytoony?

Old Posted Sep 15, 2022, 9:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfes View Post
Can I give these to you loonytoony?
Yes I'll message you

Old Posted Sep 16, 2022, 2:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoOgE View Post
Didn't Anne Richards buy this?
Pretty sure she lived at the Nokonah. That was the place to be back then.

Old Posted Sep 16, 2022, 5:08 PM
Member since 2001

Augie Garrido lived in the Nokonah too. He and an a friend of mine would occasionally meet for happy hour at the old Mezzaluna restaurant on Colorado.

Old Posted May 24, 2023, 7:13 PM

Wow, that's really cool! It's great that you held onto them.

Last edited by rosestewar; May 29, 2023 at 8:08 AM.

Old Posted May 29, 2023, 8:06 AM

I know this thread is 1 year old, but I came across it and wanted to chime in. Congrats on the closet cleanup, man! I always feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders when I declutter. As for the marketing materials for the Nokonah, Austin City Lofts, and Penthouse, have you thought about reaching out to a social marketing agency? They might be interested in using the materials for their own marketing campaigns or for inspiration for new projects. Another option is to post the materials on websites like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. You never know, someone might be interested in purchasing them or using them for their own collection.

Old Posted Aug 9, 2023, 7:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosestewar View Post
I know this thread is 1 year old, but I came across it and wanted to chime in. Congrats on the closet cleanup, man! I always feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders when I declutter. As for the marketing materials for the Nokonah, Austin City Lofts, and Penthouse, have you thought about reaching out to a social marketing agency? They might be interested in using the materials for their own marketing campaigns or for inspiration for new projects. Another option is to post the materials on websites like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace. You never know, someone might be interested in purchasing them or using them for their own collection.
Thanks for the suggestions! But the materials are gone.

I did a significant downsizing when moving to downtown 24 years ago. But getting rid of stuff recently that had accumulated in my 930 sq foot condo felt great. I had the opportunity to savor and take my time as opposed to when I'm being carted off to the old folks' home. Looking at digital pictures gives me enough nostalgia instead of actually holding on to stuff. And I need to slowly prep my place for medium term renters so I can wander more...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin