HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin

Old Posted Jul 4, 2023, 4:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ATX View Post
I'll start a separate thread for this later if nobody else does. But the Arconia tower will have a "twin" across the street. It's a 29-story 300' apartment tower known as the Court of Three Sisters. The site plan was filed in April, and both towers are being developed by LV Collective.
The parking lot at 24th and San Antonio?

Old Posted Jul 4, 2023, 9:42 PM
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ATX View Post
That's what happened. The 100' starting point doesn't get noticed quite often.

EDIT: This was in reference to the ABJ saying LVC was building two 400 footers in WC.
Yep, the one the Business Journal article was referring to. It's a shame, 400 feet in West Campus would for sure show up on the skyline from my neighborhood, that is if Spring and The Bowie didn't block the view of it. I could see the crane for Waterloo, especially at night with its red light. 400 feet up there would be quite a skyscraper outpost on the skyline.

Old Posted Jul 5, 2023, 5:45 AM
Representing the ATX!!!

I think it's only a matter of time before we see heights increased for West Campus.

Old Posted Jul 5, 2023, 7:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawgboy View Post
I think it's only a matter of time before we see heights increased for West Campus.
Here's a friendly suggestion to the powers that be: maybe we could just stop limiting the height of buildings within a stone's throw of the CBD.

Whats that? I hear knocking at my door . . . it's the police, no something else. Look's like a task force of middle aged white women in riot gear. They say I have to come with them, I hear mention of a NIMBY gulag in cedar park. I don't know how much longer I can-

Old Posted Jul 19, 2023, 4:58 PM

I got email today saying that the Smoothie King has permanently closed and it's showing the same thing on google maps.

Old Posted Jul 19, 2023, 6:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerTurnip View Post
I got email today saying that the Smoothie King has permanently closed and it's showing the same thing on google maps.
The Smoothie King is where the 300' Court of Three Sisters tower will be built. The 305' Arconia tower is proposed for the surface lot across the street. There has been some confusion due to addressing on City permits about which tower was going on which site. Adding to that is the fact that it's the same intersection and the same developer (LV).

Things will be great when you're downtown.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin