HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 16, 2008, 2:15 AM
Movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
i think i contributed to this forum more than many Winnipeggers with valuable opinions and ideas. Again it was a direct message to Pallo, why do you care so much of what I think or do? Just don't read or go ahead!

You are so defensive and closed-minded it's not even funny; that's the main reason why Winnipeg is what it is, not Katz or politicians. You blame your fortune on politicians, but do you know they are elected by people?
There will always be people complaining about Winnipeg and whining, are you going to shoot them all? Just leave them be and enjoy living here. But you don't and are more sensitive than a woman... guess what? I think you don't like that much Winnipeg either.

And to reply to Greco-Roman:

1- you also leave in a place that you hate (Edmonton), still you are asking me to leave...
2- do not make look like Canada is all the same, it is not.

No, I do not dislike Edmonton. I enjoy it very much. It was Calgary that I did not like. Two very different cities.

And after four months in Calgary, I left

Last edited by Greco Roman; Feb 16, 2008 at 3:00 AM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan