HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Oct 5, 2012, 4:14 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisallard5454 View Post
I don't think it will. He is a very humble person. He is as honest a man as you will ever find. The good news is we can rest soundly knowing that there will be no backdoor deals or anything negative happening behind doors.

This may not mean anything to a lot of people, but he is a devout Christian, in that he follows the principles of Christianity very strongly. To the point where he and a few other officers have a prayer group within the service. They have all committed to praying in a group before each shift.

Like I said, it may not mean anything to some, but just be rest assured that his faith is what allows him to be such an honest, outstanding citizen. A better chief could not have been found.
I'm sorry Chris, but this is a load of crap. Anyone who blindly follows Canada's archaic prohibition laws is nowhere near an "honest, outstanding" citizen.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan