HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Jun 14, 2013, 9:55 PM
Transit Nerd

Red River Ex - SSP meet?

Hey guys,

Since the high-floor buses are about to go in 2014, this will be the last year that they will be roaming in large numbers to the Ex. Because of this and being a transit fan, I'm going to be out all 10 days with my camera along Portage Avenue and the Assiniboia Downs busloop as well, as the supervisors last year let me take any photos i wanted! I'm desperate to get a night-time shot of them before they get scrapped... so if anyone wants to meet armorand93, you know what to look for: a curly, brown haired metalhead with a camera

Also, would anyone want to meet up at the Ex itself? I'm going tmrw afternoon, and I wanna meet some more SSP people! Met chrisallard the other week in the West End, and trueviking at the CPR land thingy at the Free Press Cafe, but thats about it

Last edited by armorand93; Jun 15, 2013 at 7:01 AM. Reason: needs more buses - ah, found a pic!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan