HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Jun 17, 2019, 2:38 PM

Have to say I am loving the commentary of Carmelina Moscato on TSN, she has come to the job with all her "tools in the toolbox"

I was a fan of Clare Rustad but it seems like she is pissed off at Kyle who I previously thought was terrible but has picked up her game as of late. Her repeated calls for Leon have resonated with me. Leon is a take no prisoners poacher who can put the puck in the ocean and we need that capability.

Was always a fan of the Baroness but I think she is dumbing things down too much on this coverage. Canada has a good chance of going far in this tournament, I don't think we need so much of the silly stuff going forward.

Old Posted Jun 17, 2019, 4:33 PM

Canada's latest teen phenom Jonathan David starts Gold Cup with bang
Scott French mlssoccer.com June 16, 2019

PASADENA, Calif. -- Jonathan David was primed for a breakout performance in this year's Concacaf Gold Cup, as his coach and teammates have made clear, and he certainly lived up to hype in Saturday's tournament opener at the Rose Bowl.

The 19-year-old striker netted the first two goals, both of them the kind of strikes expected from finishers, to start Canada on a 4-0 romp over Martinique that was as emphatic as the score suggests.

That gives him six goals in five international matches, and the Canucks believe it's the start of something big.

“I've said it from the beginning, from the first time I've seen him play,” Toronto FC midfielder Jonathan Osorio said after the game. “He is my favorite player. And when he's in front of the goal, it's automatic. It's in the back of the net.”

David, who scored 14 goals in his first campaign with Belgian club Gent, gave Canada a 33rd-minute lead after swiped the ball when Daniel Herelle let an off-target pass from goalkeeper Loic Chauvet get away from him, finishing with aplomb. He then doubled the advantage eight minutes into the second half, sprinting behind Martinique's backline to take a ball over the top from Montreal Impact midfielder Samuel Piette and slotting past Chauvet.

He did so with the requisite calm desired from a frontman, impressive given his age and experience.

“I don't think you coach that ability. That's something innate,” Canada head coach John Herdman said during his postgame media session. “He's playing at a very good level in Belgium, he's gone there young, and he's broken into the first team, and that's no easy feat. ...

“He's breaking out. He's such a humble kid, he'll handle it. He can enjoy the tournament and be a kid and show you what else he's got in that locker, because I think there's a bit more to come.”

David, who was born in Brooklyn and moved to Ottawa from his parents' native Haiti when he was 6, netted two goals in his Canada debut -- an 8-0 romp over US Virgin Islands in a CONCACAF Nations League qualifier last September -- and scored four in four games in that competition. Now he has two more, and with bigger stakes.

“It's unbelievable,” he said. “I'm grateful. I just try to work everyday to get better and score the opportunities that I have. ... I'm a calm person as it is, and that helps me on the pitch. So when I have an opportunity, I just try to focus, look at the goalkeeper, and see where I can place it. That's what I try to do.”

Herdman likes David's flexibility -- he can play wide as well as up top -- -- and thinks “his tactical IQ is so high.”

“I think he's been a little under the radar,” Herdman said. “He's been one of our most consistent players. Every Nations League game, he seems to bang a goal in. He's had a very good season at his club. And I think any of the questions [about] can he handle the big moments for the national team, that was a big moment for him [today].

“He's like an iceman. He's able to slow it right down in the box, wait for the keeper to [commit], and pick his moments. That's a special quality in a striker.”

Old Posted Jun 19, 2019, 2:08 PM

Canada ready for Mexico at 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup
Men's National Team canadasoccer.com June 18 2019

Building on an impressive attacking display in its opening 4:0 victory over Martinique, Canada’s Men’s National Team is preparing to face Mexico in its second group stage match at the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup on Wednesday, June 19 at Broncos Stadium, in Denver, Colorado.

The highly anticipated Group A match will kick off at 22.00 ET / 19.00 PT and be broadcast live on TSN 1,4,5 & RDS 2. In addition to the national broadcast, extended match day coverage will be featured across Canada Soccer’s digital channels including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Fans are encouraged to follow Canada Soccer’s Men’s National Team every step of the way by using #CANMNT.

“Taking on Mexico will be our biggest challenge to date and we’re looking forward to it,” said John Herdman, Canada Soccer’s Men’s National Team Head Coach and Men’s National EXCEL Director. “This match presents something different, we’re going in as underdogs, we’ve not had that opportunity for a long time. We’re in a tournament, coming up against Mexico in our second game, and our goal is to advance out of the group stage so as a team we have a lot of factors to consider. We’ll give it our best and look forward to learning from this match about our group.”

In its opening match win, Canada was led by goals from Jonathan David (two), Junior Hoilett, and Scott Arfield. The strong performance set a number of new marks for the Canadian program as the 4:0 score line was Canada’s largest margin of victory at the Concacaf Gold Cup and four goals scored matched its previous high at the competition. On an individual level, goalkeeper Milan Borjan set a new record with four career clean sheets at the Concacaf Gold Cup and David became the second teenager to score for Canada at the competition, following teammate Alphonso Davies’ performance in 2017.

As a team, Canada has now tied its longest ever winning streak at six matches, dating back to John Herdman’s debut as head coach against New Zealand in March of 2018. Within this window, Canada was undefeated through the Concacaf Nations League Qualifying stage with four wins, 12 points, 18 goals scored and with just one goal conceded to finish 2nd amongst 34 nations.

“The belief I have in this team is massive, we’ve grown since the last Gold Cup,” said Alphonso Davies “We have a number of players playing at the highest level and we are looking forward to proving that we can compete at this level and make a difference in the sport in Canada.”

Defending Concacaf Gold Cup champions Mexico come into the match having decisively beaten Cuba 7:0 in its opening match of the competition. The powerful Mexicans have won the Concacaf Gold Cup seven times and are in impressive form under recently appointed head coach Gerardo "Tata" Martino.

“Going into the Mexico game, we all know it’s going to be a tough one, Mexico is a top side, it will be a good test for Canada as we have a new identity, a new structure and a new team, and this will be a good opportunity for us to test ourselves,” Davies said. “Every player on our roster is looking forward to this match, as a footballer this is where you want to be, playing against the biggest teams on the biggest stage and every player on this team is ready to give their all on Wednesday. For me, putting on the Canada shirt, is something that you dream of, playing for your country is a dream come true always.”

Canada will play its third and final group stage match against Cuba on Sunday 23 June in Charlotte, North Carolina (18.00 ET kick off). From 16 nations divided into four groups, the top two nations from each group will advance to the 2019 Quarterfinals.

Old Posted Jun 19, 2019, 2:25 PM

Reading the quotes from Davies above and from his speech at the FIFA World Congress this has been the guy to reverse all the damage the Whore had brought to Canadian soccer and get it back on the right path. Amazing the influence just one person can have.

Old Posted Jun 20, 2019, 1:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elly63 View Post
Canada ready for Mexico at 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup
Men's National Team canadasoccer.com June 18 2019

Canada’s Men’s National Team is preparing to face Mexico in its second group stage match at the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup on Wednesday, June 19 at Broncos Stadium, in Denver, Colorado.

The highly anticipated Group A match will kick off at 22.00 ET / 19.00 PT and be broadcast live on TSN 1,4,5 & RDS 2.
Reminder, coming up in a few minutes

Old Posted Jun 20, 2019, 2:26 AM

Interesting, Herdman making six changes to the lineup. He's a good tournament manager and it looks like he is figuring Canada will have to beat Cuba to advance and will face Mexico again later in the tournament so he doesn't want to show his hand and wants to have players rested.

I don't want to say he's throwing the game but he's figuring on not weakening as the tournament goes on. None of the three players who scored against Martinique (Arfield, David, Hoilett) are playing in this game.

Last edited by elly63; Jun 20, 2019 at 2:38 AM.

Old Posted Jun 20, 2019, 3:32 AM

Mexico 1 - 0 at the half, scoring at 39 minutes. Mexico dominated possession (72%) although mostly in their own half and had some long chances but nothing really close until the goal. On the goal, Borjan made a good save but unfortunately the rebound went straight to an open Mexican. The goal seemed to wake Canada up a bit and they had their best chance.

I'm impressed by Mexico's press, Canada was solid in keeping Mexico in their own half passing the ball back and forth but Canada did not look good when possessing the ball.

Highlights/Lowlights of the half:
Herdman getting into it with the Mexican coach
A Mexican player was changing shirts and he was wearing a bro/manziere WTH?

Mexico 2 - 0
Canada subs in three at 60 minutes, after giving up the goal, changes formation and looks much better.

Mexico 2 Canada 1
Mexican Leaguer Cavallini scores for Canada at 75 as Canada starting to get some good chances
Formation change for Canada like night and day but then they have a total breakdown and give up a third goal

Final Mexico 3 Canada 1
I think those that don't know the Herdman way will consider this a failure. Canada lost the battle but took a lot out of it and I think they'll have gotten more out of it than Mexico if they meet again. Mexico totally dominated the first 60 minutes, after that it became much more even. This experiment had not a bad result.

ELO World Rankings
Mexico 17 Canada 57

FIFA World Rankings
Mexico 18 Canada 78

Last edited by elly63; Jun 20, 2019 at 4:29 AM.

Old Posted Jun 20, 2019, 3:23 PM

Quote:
The CWNT plays the Netherlands Thursday, June 20 in Reims, 11 am Eastern on TSN.
Reminder, coming up in a few minutes

Old Posted Jun 22, 2019, 3:48 PM

Canada looks to learn from Dutch loss
The Canadian Press Jun 21, 2019

PARIS — Despite a somewhat deflating loss to the Netherlands to wrap up the preliminary round, Canada still has everything to play for at the Women's World Cup.

The fifth-ranked Canadians remain in the more hospitable side of the draw. And they are confident they can make the necessary adjustments ahead of Monday's round-of-16 date with ninth-ranked Sweden in Paris.

"We know we're still in this race, in this hunt, and we're going to give it our all for that round of 16," said midfielder Desiree Scott, the most combative of the Canadians.

There is no more margin for error, however. Another stumble against Sweden and it's time to go home.

The Canadians looked out of sorts in the first half of the 2-1 loss Thursday to the eighth-ranked Dutch in Reims. And they paid for defensive lapses in the second half.

"It took us a little bit too long to get our footing in the game," said captain Christine Sinclair. "They started very strong. We definitely didn't. You do that in the knockout rounds, you might be down two goals and the game's over."

A porous Canada found itself losing its shape and reacting rather than creating as the Dutch took control, probing and pulling at the Canadian defence. Slow, frantic, flat, lacking, hurried and not on the same page are just some of the words the Canadian players used to describe their first-half performance.

"They were just able to do things against us that we haven't let happen not just this tournament, I'd say this whole year," Sinclair said.

That's worrying. But Sinclair insists her team will learn from its mistakes as it steps into the deep waters of the tournament knockout stage.

In recent months, Canada has relied on a solid defence to cover up a lack of clinical finishing up front. Poor defending against a quality Dutch attack dug a hole that the Canadians were unable to pull themselves out of despite career goal No. 182 from the remarkable Sinclair.

For the first time in a while, the Canadian backline looked fragile.

The Swedes blanked No. 39 Chile 2-0 and defeated No. 34 Thailand 5-1 before losing 2-0 to the Americans on Thursday.

Canada is 5-12-3 all-time against Sweden although it is 3-2-3 over the last eight meetings dating back to November 2011. The teams tied 0-0 last time out in March at the Algarve Cup.

"Sweden's a world-class team that shows up for tournaments. Let's put it that way," said Sinclair. "World Cups, Olympics, they always seem to be in the mix come the end of the tournament."

Since 1996, the Swedes have placed sixth, sixth, fourth, sixth, seventh and second at the Olympics — they lost 2-1 to Germany on an 82nd-minute own goal in the 2016 final at Rio. They have made it to the quarterfinals or better in five of their seven previous trips to the World Cup — finishing third in 1991, runner-up in 2003 (when they beat Canada 2-1 in the semifinals) and third in 2011.

The other side of the draw features the top-ranked Americans, No. 3 England, No. 4 France, No. 6 Australia and No. 10 Brazil. No. 2 Germany, No. 7 Japan, No. 8 Netherlands and No. 9 Sweden are the top-ranked teams in Canada's half.

Should the Canadians get past Sweden, they will face the Germany-Nigeria winner. Had they won Group E, they would have met Japan next and likely avoided the Germans until the semifinals.

As group winners, the Dutch slot into the most benign quarter of the draw. The Netherlands-Japan winner will take on either No. 15 Italy or No. 16 China in the quarterfinals.

Coach Kenneth Heiner-Moller downplayed the tournament bracket while offering up two different routes his team could take.

"I think tonight showed that if we're not (playing) our best, we can definitely lose to some of the teams left in the tournament. But I know if we play to our best, we can beat everyone," he said.

Sinclair added to her legacy Thursday, joining Brazil's Marta as the only player to score at five World Cups.

"(I'm) just proud. Obviously to be up there with Marta is a huge honour," said the 36-year-old from Burnaby, B.C., who is now just three goals from surpassing Abby Wambach's world-record goal total of 184.

"I'm proud of the longevity of my career and my ability to change and adapt and grow with the game. And that I can still have an impact and bury some goals. But we lost."

In typical fashion, when asked about her goal, Sinclair cited an "absolutely world-class ball" from fullback Ashley Lawrence. She also noted that the entire team needed to defend better. on the day.

Despite giving up goals in the 54th and 75 minute, the Canadians took solace in their second-half performance against the Dutch.

"We created some good stuff in the second half," said Scott.

"We pushed well at the end. The players who came on the pitch (substitutes Adriana Leon, Jayde Riviere and Rebecca Quinn) did a really good job. They brought a lot of energy," added forward Janine Beckie.

"The team you saw in the second half was definitely more us," said Sinclair.

Heiner-Moller was less effusive, saying the Canadians were "a little bit better in the second half."

Old Posted Jun 22, 2019, 4:50 PM

Canada in second place after 3:1 loss to Mexico at 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup
Men's National Team canadasoccer.com June 20 2019

Canada remained in second place after a 3:1 loss to Mexico in the group stage of the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup, ending a record six-game win streak dating back to last year. With an opportunity to face the Concacaf champions for the first time since 2016, Canada’s young squad gained some important tournament experience in front of 52,874 fans at Mile High Stadium in Denver on 19 June. Lucas Cavallini was the Canada goalscorer in the second half.

Canada will need a result when they face Cuba in the group finale on 23 June at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC. The Canada-Cuba match will kick off at 18.00 ET / 15.00 PT on TSN and RDS. Extended coverage is featured across Canada Soccer’s digital channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Fans are encouraged to follow Canada Soccer’s Men’s National Team every step of the way by using the social media handle #CANMNT.

"A good test for us and never happy to be on the losing side but we learned a lot about ourselves and particularly the Mexicans," said Men's National Team Head Coach John Herdman. "We will have a very strong and fresh line up against Cuba ready to get the points we need to take us through to the quarterfinals."

Through two matches, Canada have a win and a loss with five goals scored and three conceded. Alongside the Cavallini goal, Jonathan David (two), Junior Hoilett and Scott Arfield have also scored for Canada. On Wednesday, young David also picked up an assist on the Cavallini goal.

“I thought we were organized as a team and were unfortunate to give up the first goal before half, which kind of opened things up,” said Canada captain Atiba Hutchinson. “Toward the last 15-20 minutes we created more and we take a lot of positives for that. Overall we will learn our lessons from this game and look forward to our next opportunity. Moving forward in this tournament we have to continue to play the way we’ve been playing and continue to do what we’ve been doing and we’ll be ready.”

Canada came out in a defensive formation in the opening minutes of the first half and Mexico spent the first fifteen minutes in possession without any real opportunities. The compact 5-4-1 defensive lineup allowed Canada to keep Mexico in front of them and shots from outside the box. In attack, Canada found some space in the middle of the field, drawing fouls in dangerous areas but were unable to test Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa. With Canada briefly reduced to ten men with Derek Cornelius temporarily on the sideline, Robert Alvarado opened the scoring in the 40th minute after a defensive scramble wide and a failed clearance.

Canada’s best chance of the half came minutes later after a save by Milan Borjan with his long throw to Lucas Cavallini putting the striker in on goal before his shot was saved.

After a similar start to the second half with Canada compact and defending Mexican possession, Alphonso Davies found some space to get Canada’s best chance of the match. However, just a minute later Mexico’s Andres Guardado doubled Mexico’s lead to two goals on a left footed strike outside the box. With 30 minutes remaining, substitutions by Jonathan David, Scott Arfield and Jonathan Orsorio combined with a formation change to give Canada more chances.

Osorio created a chance for himself on the dribble in the 65’ and Arfield’s defensive play near the half-way line in the 67’ sparked a 4 v 3 counter with David losing possession. Osorio again came close in the 73’ putting the ball just wide of Ochoa’s post. David forced a turnover in the 74’ and drew Ochoa off of his line before sliding it to Lucas Cavallini to cut Mexico’s lead in half to 2:1. However, Mexico came back just a minute later off a defensive scramble with Guardado getting his second of the night on a deflected shot off Davies’ leg and off the post behind Borjan in the 77’.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2019, 12:12 AM

Canada smokes Cuba 7-0 at the Gold Cup.

Cavallini with 3 (should have had 4, missed a penalty kick) and David with 3. With 5 goals so far in his first Gold Cup, 19 year old David is already only one goal behind the all time Canadian Gold Cup scoring record (DeRosario with 6). With a performance like this you have to expect the rumoured transfer moves for David (Ajax/Bundesliga) will come to fruition.

Could have easily been 10-0. Actually neither Cuba nor Mexico was a true showing for Canada as Cuba wasn't good opposition and we experimented with positioning and lineup against Mexico. Looks like Canada has settled on a 4-3-3 which was effective against Mexico when it was finally implemented at 60'

Canada's next opponent yet to be determined.

CANADA SQUAD

GK- Milan Borjan | SRB / FK Crvena zvezda (Red Star Belgrade)
GK- Maxime Crépeau | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC
GK- Jayson Leutwiler | ENG / Blackburn Rovers
CB- Derek Cornelius | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC
CB- Doneil Henry | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC
CB- Kamal Miller | USA / Orlando City SC
FB- Zachary Brault-Guillard | CAN / Impact de Montréal
FB- Marcus Godinho | SCO / Heart of Midlothian FC
FB- Ashtone Morgan | CAN / Toronto FC
M- Scott Arfield | SCO / Glasgow Rangers FC
M- Atiba Hutchinson | TUR / Beşiktaş JK
M- Will Johnson | USA / Orlando City SC
M- Mark-Anthony Kaye | USA / Los Angeles FC
M- Noble Okello | CAN / Toronto FC
M- Jonathan Osorio | CAN / Toronto FC
M- Samuel Piette | CAN / Impact de Montréal
M- Russell Teibert | CAN / Vancouver Whitecaps FC
F- Lucas Cavallini | MEX / Puebla FC
F- Jonathan David | BEL / KAA Gent
F- Cyle Larin | TUR / Beşiktaş JK
W- Alphonso Davies | GER / FC Bayern München
W- David Junior Hoilett | WAL / Cardiff City FC
W- Liam Millar | ENG / Liverpool FC U-23

Old Posted Jun 24, 2019, 9:05 PM

Disappointing result. Missed a great chance on that penalty kick. Oh well. Hopefully the team has better results at the Olympics next year.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2019, 9:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandgoldguy View Post
Disappointing result. Missed a great chance on that penalty kick. Oh well. Hopefully the team has better results at the Olympics next year.
Same as the last WC, they did not bring it against teams with similar ability. Not that it matters but this is the second time Beckie missed a penalty that she took instead of Sinclair. I won't blame Beckie because she's one of my favourites, but they couldn't put the ball on the net and really didn't deserve to win. To her credit Beckie "manned up" in the interview after the game.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2019, 12:48 PM
ハルウララ

Quote:
Same as the last WC, they did not bring it against teams with similar ability. Not that it matters but this is the second time Beckie missed a penalty that she took instead of Sinclair. I won't blame Beckie because she's one of my favourites, but they couldn't put the ball on the net and really didn't deserve to win. To her credit Beckie "manned up" in the interview after the game.
Good on her for doing so but it's beyond me why she took the penalty and not Sinclair. To be fair it was a great save by the goalie.

At least the men are doing well and have ended up facing Haiti in the QFs. Should be an interesting matchup.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2019, 8:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHikka View Post
Good on her for doing so but it's beyond me why she took the penalty and not Sinclair.
Sinc asked Beckie if she (Beckie) wanted to take it. I tend to think Sinc from a few years ago would never have done that. Beckie spoke (in the post game interview) about Sinclair asking her to take the shot, I kinda thought that might have had a twinge of tossing Sinc under the bus, maybe not.

Despite the goal, and shot and headers off the bar in the previous games, I think this is the worst Sinc has ever looked, it's almost as if rather than winding down, she fell off a cliff. So much so, that I worry she might not even get the record.

She's a class act and I hope she rebounds because no one deserves that record more than her for personally carrying this team for over a decade.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2019, 8:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHikka View Post
At least the men are doing well and have ended up facing Haiti in the QFs. Should be an interesting matchup.
I didn't see that yet, that's pretty good.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2019, 9:42 PM

Who else laments that Kara Lang was ravaged by injuries. Imagine if she and sinc had been together on the team all this time. That youth team with them when Canada almost won the world championship at home was a pleasure to watch. Kara Lang was so damn good.

I say Canada for sure would have advanced further in a tournament at least once if she were on the team.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadude View Post
Who else laments that Kara Lang was ravaged by injuries. Imagine if she and sinc had been together on the team all this time. That youth team with them when Canada almost won the world championship at home was a pleasure to watch. Kara Lang was so damn good.

I say Canada for sure would have advanced further in a tournament at least once if she were on the team.
I would have to disagree, I don't think she would have fit into today's fluid style, she was a real hoofer and I actually thought as the team progressed she might have made a decent defender but we'll never know. She had a helluva shot though, but really back then women's soccer was still pretty primitive with few really good teams. It is much more competitive now.

It's actually quite amazing how many would be stars have gone through that program. The womens' coaches were never afraid to try new talent. That speaks volumes about Herdman (and his predecessors)

Last edited by elly63; Jun 25, 2019 at 10:23 PM.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2019, 3:32 AM

TBH I haven't watched women's soccer since that 2002 U19 tournament so I am basing it on that. But she was basically Beckenbauer to me at that sweeper position. The way she affected the game was a sight to behold for me. She used to switch between that and forward for UCLA and Canada.

A top class central defender or sweeper doesn't have to be quick but has to read the game intelligently and possess presence and leadership. And ya, she could definitely strike that ball.

So from the perspective or leadership and presence at the back, that's what does it for me and I think any team could benefit with that. I'm big on the intangibles in sports. I think that it can really affect the way a team performs.

I used to take my 12 year old sister to her house league games. There were two rep players on her team playing house league for some reason. A short striker and a tall sweeper. The striker got all the glory for scoring goals, but it was amazing to see how the tall girl affected the game from deep.

PS. I'm also a little bias because I thought she was hot when I was young. Plus she's from where I live. Same with Diana Matheson. Well she's just a cutie pie who is way older than she looks. But she's a foot shorter. She comes down to the Oakville Soccer Centre here and there but I always miss her.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2019, 9:52 PM
ハルウララ

Quote:
Sinc asked Beckie if she (Beckie) wanted to take it. I tend to think Sinc from a few years ago would never have done that. Beckie spoke (in the post game interview) about Sinclair asking her to take the shot, I kinda thought that might have had a twinge of tossing Sinc under the bus, maybe not.
Makes a bit more sense than the assumption most people had during the game which was that the manager had lined up Beckie for the PS over Sinclair. Good on Sinclair for being open to the idea but I think if you've scored as many goals as she has she should be the one stepping up to take it in the R16 of a World Cup. Oh well.

Quote:
I didn't see that yet, that's pretty good.
I'm a bit nervous about it. Haiti have quick forwards that can exploit our weaker defenders. Hopefully our attack can do enough to build a lead. Costa Rica didn't look overly strong in the game I saw so we'll see...

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada