HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Nov 12, 2019, 1:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Aussie View Post
I guess they will need to update those schedules pronto!
Checked again this morning, and its still there, even available for booking. Some of the HNL flights are even 70-80% sold. Wondering if it was a misfile or for some reason its taking its time to disappear off its system.

WS seems to be the slowest airline in North America at updating its MAX schedule. Everyone else has already pushed it back to February/March and they still only have it until January 5.

Old Posted Nov 12, 2019, 11:30 PM

Frankly I'm surprised they elected to use the 763s to MBJ, CUN and PUJ over Hawaii as the 737 NGs can reach there just fine especially from YYZ.

Old Posted Nov 13, 2019, 4:54 PM

I guess WS is doing its schedule updates on Tuesdays instead of Sundays now? They removed the MAX until February 4.

Here is list of all the schedule changes:
https://blog.westjet.com/westjet-upd...bruary-4-2020/

Only Hawaii operation from YYC was affected (as already noted by Johnny on previous page)
OGG is now 4x Weekly all on 789, so capacity remains the same.

I'm starting to think HNL will probably not be operated at all non-stop this year.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure