HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #161  
Old Posted Jul 16, 2004, 11:01 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
A little High Five Progress report. The LBJ west to north/south and LBJ east to north/south ramps are open. The next sets are to open in August and October. Once all the flyovers are open, the HOV flovers will near completion and the LBJ main lane and service road construction will begin. This supposedly will begin the construction of the longest mined auto tunnels in the U.S. from the High Five to Midway Road 2 miles to the west.










Some of the colors going up. I still like the brighter green color









Much better pic of the model
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #162  
Old Posted Jul 16, 2004, 11:01 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
A little High Five Progress report. The LBJ west to north/south and LBJ east to north/south ramps are open. The next sets are to open in August and October. Once all the flyovers are open, the HOV flovers will near completion and the LBJ main lane and service road construction will begin. This supposedly will begin the construction of the longest mined auto tunnels in the U.S. from the High Five to Midway Road 2 miles to the west.










Some of the colors going up. I still like the brighter green color









Much better pic of the model
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #163  
Old Posted Jul 16, 2004, 11:17 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
Quote:
Urban center plans progressing
Officials 'pumped up' about possible mixed-use project
07:00 PM CDT on Saturday, July 10, 2004
By WENDY HUNDLEY / The Dallas Morning News


A long-discussed revitalization project that would create a town center for Lake Highlands appears to be gaining momentum.

Dallas City Council member Bill Blaydes said he hopes to make an announcement next month about plans for an urban-style development where people could live, work and shop.

"We're well under way in its planning," Mr. Blaydes said of the proposed project, which would require a zoning change and approval of the Dallas City Council. "We've got the core area under approved letters of intent" to sell property for the plan.

Mr. Blaydes declined to give specifics but said a developer is interested in building a high-density, mixed-use project near the DART light-rail line.

"It's definitely more than a concept. A lot of work has gone into it," said Mike Miles, DART's senior manager of community and member city relations. "It certainly matches the kind of [project] we like to see with transit-oriented development."

He said a group that includes DART, developers and city officials has been discussing the idea for months.

"We're pretty pumped up about it," Mr. Miles said. "I've never seen a group work together like this."

Mr. Blades said the development would create a sort of downtown area for Lake Highlands, a community now centered on Lake Highlands High School. He plans to give more details at a town hall meeting at the school on Aug. 24.

"The entire area has wanted a town center for 30 years," said Mr. Blaydes, who represents District 10, which includes Lake Highlands. "There is no downtown. We've got a dying retail system. This is revitalization on an urban corridor."

He said the development would combine offices, stores, restaurants and dwellings – lofts, townhouses and zero lot-line homes.

Although he foresees the possibility of some upscale apartments, Mr. Blaydes said most residences would be owner-occupied.

An increase in homeownership is seen as one of the long-range goals for District 10, which stretches from Northwest Highway to the Richardson border.

The area has a housing imbalance because 67 percent of residents rent their homes and many multifamily complexes are in poor condition, according to the District 10 Land Use Plan Interim Report.

As a whole, Dallas has a 57 percent housing rental rate.

The District 10 report recommends increasing homeownership from 33 percent to 50 percent. It also encourages development around DART light-rail stations.

"Diverse housing types are what we're looking for in District 10," said Shawn Holyoak, chief planner for the city's development services department. "Homeownership brings stability. A good, healthy community has a good mix of housing choices."

He said a town center could be the first project zoned under the urban corridor category that was approved two years ago.

"It's not been used except as the basis for several planned development districts," he said.

The urban corridor zoning category was designed to help builders "move away from the suburban development style where everyone has to drive everywhere," he said. It encourages high-density, mixed-use, pedestrian-oriented developments along mass transit routes.

"It's almost a back-to-the-future approach," Mr. Holyoak said. "It's looking at what we gave up when we got in our cars and went to the suburbs."

This "new urbanism" concept has been used at Mockingbird Station and Uptown in Dallas. It has also transformed a 130-acre field into Southlake Town Center and pumped new life into downtown Plano.

Mr. Miles, a Lake Highlands resident, said the area needs this type of reinvestment. "I think the community would fully embrace it."

Lake Highlands has a strong sense of community but "doesn't have an identity of where the town center is," he said. The proposed development "would bring focus and design to that city center that [Mr. Blaydes] envisions."

E-mail whundley@dallasnews.com

or call 469-330-1615

Lake Highlands is a neighborhood that takes up a large chunk of northeast Dallas. Its aply named because of its hillyness that overlooks White Rock Lake.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #164  
Old Posted Jul 16, 2004, 11:17 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
Quote:
Urban center plans progressing
Officials 'pumped up' about possible mixed-use project
07:00 PM CDT on Saturday, July 10, 2004
By WENDY HUNDLEY / The Dallas Morning News


A long-discussed revitalization project that would create a town center for Lake Highlands appears to be gaining momentum.

Dallas City Council member Bill Blaydes said he hopes to make an announcement next month about plans for an urban-style development where people could live, work and shop.

"We're well under way in its planning," Mr. Blaydes said of the proposed project, which would require a zoning change and approval of the Dallas City Council. "We've got the core area under approved letters of intent" to sell property for the plan.

Mr. Blaydes declined to give specifics but said a developer is interested in building a high-density, mixed-use project near the DART light-rail line.

"It's definitely more than a concept. A lot of work has gone into it," said Mike Miles, DART's senior manager of community and member city relations. "It certainly matches the kind of [project] we like to see with transit-oriented development."

He said a group that includes DART, developers and city officials has been discussing the idea for months.

"We're pretty pumped up about it," Mr. Miles said. "I've never seen a group work together like this."

Mr. Blades said the development would create a sort of downtown area for Lake Highlands, a community now centered on Lake Highlands High School. He plans to give more details at a town hall meeting at the school on Aug. 24.

"The entire area has wanted a town center for 30 years," said Mr. Blaydes, who represents District 10, which includes Lake Highlands. "There is no downtown. We've got a dying retail system. This is revitalization on an urban corridor."

He said the development would combine offices, stores, restaurants and dwellings – lofts, townhouses and zero lot-line homes.

Although he foresees the possibility of some upscale apartments, Mr. Blaydes said most residences would be owner-occupied.

An increase in homeownership is seen as one of the long-range goals for District 10, which stretches from Northwest Highway to the Richardson border.

The area has a housing imbalance because 67 percent of residents rent their homes and many multifamily complexes are in poor condition, according to the District 10 Land Use Plan Interim Report.

As a whole, Dallas has a 57 percent housing rental rate.

The District 10 report recommends increasing homeownership from 33 percent to 50 percent. It also encourages development around DART light-rail stations.

"Diverse housing types are what we're looking for in District 10," said Shawn Holyoak, chief planner for the city's development services department. "Homeownership brings stability. A good, healthy community has a good mix of housing choices."

He said a town center could be the first project zoned under the urban corridor category that was approved two years ago.

"It's not been used except as the basis for several planned development districts," he said.

The urban corridor zoning category was designed to help builders "move away from the suburban development style where everyone has to drive everywhere," he said. It encourages high-density, mixed-use, pedestrian-oriented developments along mass transit routes.

"It's almost a back-to-the-future approach," Mr. Holyoak said. "It's looking at what we gave up when we got in our cars and went to the suburbs."

This "new urbanism" concept has been used at Mockingbird Station and Uptown in Dallas. It has also transformed a 130-acre field into Southlake Town Center and pumped new life into downtown Plano.

Mr. Miles, a Lake Highlands resident, said the area needs this type of reinvestment. "I think the community would fully embrace it."

Lake Highlands has a strong sense of community but "doesn't have an identity of where the town center is," he said. The proposed development "would bring focus and design to that city center that [Mr. Blaydes] envisions."

E-mail whundley@dallasnews.com

or call 469-330-1615

Lake Highlands is a neighborhood that takes up a large chunk of northeast Dallas. Its aply named because of its hillyness that overlooks White Rock Lake.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #165  
Old Posted Jul 17, 2004, 1:30 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
Camden Farmers Market phase II u/c



The Farmers Market area is a true functional outdoor Farmers market much in the sense of the fish market seen in West and East Coast cities. Much different than the usual famer's markets you see in Texas. One can buy all kinds of fresh produce, hand crafted wood work, plants and large planting trees at the Market. In recent years townhomes, lofts and apartments have begun to pop up in the area built by Camden realty. They've converted two old warehouse buildings into lofts and build a large semi-urban apt community.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #166  
Old Posted Jul 17, 2004, 1:30 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
Camden Farmers Market phase II u/c



The Farmers Market area is a true functional outdoor Farmers market much in the sense of the fish market seen in West and East Coast cities. Much different than the usual famer's markets you see in Texas. One can buy all kinds of fresh produce, hand crafted wood work, plants and large planting trees at the Market. In recent years townhomes, lofts and apartments have begun to pop up in the area built by Camden realty. They've converted two old warehouse buildings into lofts and build a large semi-urban apt community.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #167  
Old Posted Jul 17, 2004, 1:38 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
I-30 through Oak Cliff(just west of downtown) is undergoing renovation right now. It is hoped to finish along with the new I-30 Calatrava bridge around 2007. Just one of many TxDOT projects in Dallas along with LBJ, Central, Project Pegasus(Stemmons, Mix-Master, Canyon), High Five, I30@Loop 12, NW Highway, I635@I35E and I30@I635 to recieve not just partial landscaping, but complete landscaping from total paint jobs, custom art, and custom uplighting and LCD placement. TxDOT seems to be going on a custom artwork spree across the state, with Dallas getting the most complete make-overs lately. Guess timing and federal dollars determine this.

















New Ft Worth Ave bridge


Hampton Rd Bridge will be spared as is undergoing reinforcement and new painting to match the rest of the scheme
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #168  
Old Posted Jul 17, 2004, 1:38 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
I-30 through Oak Cliff(just west of downtown) is undergoing renovation right now. It is hoped to finish along with the new I-30 Calatrava bridge around 2007. Just one of many TxDOT projects in Dallas along with LBJ, Central, Project Pegasus(Stemmons, Mix-Master, Canyon), High Five, I30@Loop 12, NW Highway, I635@I35E and I30@I635 to recieve not just partial landscaping, but complete landscaping from total paint jobs, custom art, and custom uplighting and LCD placement. TxDOT seems to be going on a custom artwork spree across the state, with Dallas getting the most complete make-overs lately. Guess timing and federal dollars determine this.

















New Ft Worth Ave bridge


Hampton Rd Bridge will be spared as is undergoing reinforcement and new painting to match the rest of the scheme
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #169  
Old Posted Jul 19, 2004, 4:41 PM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
Finally!!!!!!!! I'm more than ready to see those bridges, parks, and especially the urban development around it. This could be the most important development in the history of Dallas. Can't wait to see the urban development around it, though I hate the Trinity Expressway. But, hey the Woodall Rodgers bridge is still on schedule, and the I-30 bridge has been rapidly moving forward as funding has really moved the bridge up a lot. All the way to the schedule of the Woodall Rodgers bridge.

Quote:
Officials: Work on Trinity River Project to get under way soon
09:19 PM CDT on Sunday, July 11, 2004
By EMILY RAMSHAW / The Dallas Morning News
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...nity.16f5a.html

Six years ago, Dallas voters narrowly approved the largest bond package in city history – $246 million to fund the visionary Trinity River Project. To date, they've hardly seen a shovel turn dirt, let alone the construction of lakes, paths and parkway they anticipated. But Trinity officials say this is about to change. With a federal injunction on the wetlands project lifted since May, the city is about to embark on its first true construction phase. Within months, they say, residents could begin to see what they've waited for.

"We've really reached the end of the tunnel," said Gene Rice, project manager with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. "The lights are shining on us now." Some Dallas natives aren't so sure. They say they've felt this close before, only to have the project pushed back year after year. "I'll believe it when I see it," said Kim Furstenwerth, 56, a Dallas interior architect. "When I first heard about it, I thought it was a wonderful idea. But by now, I've given up hope."

First, there was the injunction. Then, in 2003, Dallas Mayor Laura Miller and City Council members switched gears, unveiling and approving a design that overrode existing blueprints. City staffers say the project should be complete by late 2010 or early 2011. Others say that may be too ambitious. "There are so many people spending countless hours on this," said Rebecca Dugger, director of the city's Trinity River Corridor Project. "You have to have patience and faith."


Reply With Quote
     
     
  #170  
Old Posted Jul 19, 2004, 4:41 PM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
Finally!!!!!!!! I'm more than ready to see those bridges, parks, and especially the urban development around it. This could be the most important development in the history of Dallas. Can't wait to see the urban development around it, though I hate the Trinity Expressway. But, hey the Woodall Rodgers bridge is still on schedule, and the I-30 bridge has been rapidly moving forward as funding has really moved the bridge up a lot. All the way to the schedule of the Woodall Rodgers bridge.

Quote:
Officials: Work on Trinity River Project to get under way soon
09:19 PM CDT on Sunday, July 11, 2004
By EMILY RAMSHAW / The Dallas Morning News
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...nity.16f5a.html

Six years ago, Dallas voters narrowly approved the largest bond package in city history – $246 million to fund the visionary Trinity River Project. To date, they've hardly seen a shovel turn dirt, let alone the construction of lakes, paths and parkway they anticipated. But Trinity officials say this is about to change. With a federal injunction on the wetlands project lifted since May, the city is about to embark on its first true construction phase. Within months, they say, residents could begin to see what they've waited for.

"We've really reached the end of the tunnel," said Gene Rice, project manager with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. "The lights are shining on us now." Some Dallas natives aren't so sure. They say they've felt this close before, only to have the project pushed back year after year. "I'll believe it when I see it," said Kim Furstenwerth, 56, a Dallas interior architect. "When I first heard about it, I thought it was a wonderful idea. But by now, I've given up hope."

First, there was the injunction. Then, in 2003, Dallas Mayor Laura Miller and City Council members switched gears, unveiling and approving a design that overrode existing blueprints. City staffers say the project should be complete by late 2010 or early 2011. Others say that may be too ambitious. "There are so many people spending countless hours on this," said Rebecca Dugger, director of the city's Trinity River Corridor Project. "You have to have patience and faith."


Reply With Quote
     
     
  #171  
Old Posted Jul 19, 2004, 6:09 PM
Great_Hizzy Great_Hizzy is offline
H-town Baller
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,441
Yeah, I agree. The Trinity's landscape could use an upgrade. Looks exciting!
__________________
Disciple of the written word. Antagonist of the uninitiated.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #172  
Old Posted Jul 19, 2004, 6:09 PM
Great_Hizzy Great_Hizzy is offline
H-town Baller
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,441
Yeah, I agree. The Trinity's landscape could use an upgrade. Looks exciting!
__________________
Disciple of the written word. Antagonist of the uninitiated.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #173  
Old Posted Jul 19, 2004, 7:06 PM
bloodandpopcorn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hmm, there is no timeline on there for construction of the I-35 bridges, unless I missed something. Will those simply come further down the line?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #174  
Old Posted Jul 19, 2004, 7:06 PM
bloodandpopcorn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hmm, there is no timeline on there for construction of the I-35 bridges, unless I missed something. Will those simply come further down the line?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #175  
Old Posted Jul 20, 2004, 2:43 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
I'm guessing TxDOT is the hold up, as they're actually doing the construction. They will probably be post Project Pegasus and probably require the I-30 bridge and the mixmaster to be completed since they'll now be closer. I also imagine, since it's two bridges, it will be more expensive. Just guessing though.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #176  
Old Posted Jul 20, 2004, 2:43 AM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
I'm guessing TxDOT is the hold up, as they're actually doing the construction. They will probably be post Project Pegasus and probably require the I-30 bridge and the mixmaster to be completed since they'll now be closer. I also imagine, since it's two bridges, it will be more expensive. Just guessing though.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #177  
Old Posted Jul 28, 2004, 9:15 PM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
New Victory news

Quote:
Victory development gets ball rolling again
Work scheduled to begin on four buildings within six months
10:48 PM CDT on Tuesday, July 27, 2004
By STEVE BROWN / The Dallas Morning News
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...tory.4e731.html


After years of doubts and delays, the Victory project is gaining momentum. Developers will start construction within 90 days on two blocks of residences with ground-floor shopping next to the W hotel. Then, in January, they will break ground on two retail buildings at the south entrance of American Airlines Center. All the projects are scheduled to open in early 2006. "In less than six months, we will have five buildings under construction down here," said Jonas Woods, president of developer Hillwood Capital. "The idea is you create an urban place."

Construction is under way on the 33-story W Dallas Victory Hotel and Residences. The tower with 258 hotel rooms and 80 luxury condos is being built south of the arena. More than 200 condos and apartments in two buildings will be built along Houston Street, Mr. Woods said. Hillwood is developing them in a partnership with Fairfield Residential, a San Diego-based apartment builder. "It will be modern but brick," Mr. Woods said of the development. "It will have some stainless steel and limestone" on the exterior. "The entire project is based on pedestrian orientation, street-front retail and liveliness," he said. WDG Architecture designed the buildings, which will have seven floors of residences above shops and restaurants.

Park included

The condo building at the far south end of the Victory development will overlook a park. "It will create an incredible residential environment with this park," Mr. Woods said. "We'll have three blocks of retail running south of the arena." The two smaller buildings between the arena and the W will face Wichita Street and hold retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues. Los Angeles architect Richard Orne – who designed the Universal CityWalk projects in California and Florida and worked on the Bellagio Resort in Las Vegas – planned modern buildings with glass and metal exteriors covered in giant LED display screens.

'Different retailers'

"In all, there will be about 60 stores and a dozen restaurants in this entire next phase," Mr. Woods said. "We are specifically targeting new-to-this-market retail tenants. "The idea that a consumer in North Dallas is going to drive by three Gaps to get to a Gap in our project doesn't make sense," he said. "Our focus is different retailers." Combining apartments and condos in the next phase of the project is a good move for Victory, said apartment industry analyst Greg Willett of M/PF Research.

"When you are just creating a desirable neighborhood environment, you have to appeal to both sides of the equation," buyers and renters, Mr. Willett said. "A lot of times the renters in these projects are people who are younger and mobile and don't know if they are going to be in the market for a couple of years."

Those renters often come back as buyers, he said.

Variety of looks

Early plans for Victory called for homogenous architecture, but Mr. Woods said the developers are using a variety of designers. "We have specifically used different architects for almost every building we're doing," he said. "We don't want it to feel like Disneyland, but like a real urban district that would have been created over time." Dallas architects HKS Inc. designed the W. A high-rise office and residential building planned for the lot west of the W has been designed by architects Kohn Pederson Fox and BOKA Powell. That project won't start until at least next year, Hillwood said.

Mr. Woods said that condo sales and retail leasing have picked up since ground was broken for the W. "It shows people we are real, and things will begin to happen a lot quicker," he said.
Attached Thumbnails


Victory Plaza Buildings





Highrise planned for the lot west of the W

Last edited by Owlhorn; Aug 5, 2004 at 11:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #178  
Old Posted Jul 28, 2004, 9:15 PM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
New Victory news

Quote:
Victory development gets ball rolling again
Work scheduled to begin on four buildings within six months
10:48 PM CDT on Tuesday, July 27, 2004
By STEVE BROWN / The Dallas Morning News
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...tory.4e731.html


After years of doubts and delays, the Victory project is gaining momentum. Developers will start construction within 90 days on two blocks of residences with ground-floor shopping next to the W hotel. Then, in January, they will break ground on two retail buildings at the south entrance of American Airlines Center. All the projects are scheduled to open in early 2006. "In less than six months, we will have five buildings under construction down here," said Jonas Woods, president of developer Hillwood Capital. "The idea is you create an urban place."

Construction is under way on the 33-story W Dallas Victory Hotel and Residences. The tower with 258 hotel rooms and 80 luxury condos is being built south of the arena. More than 200 condos and apartments in two buildings will be built along Houston Street, Mr. Woods said. Hillwood is developing them in a partnership with Fairfield Residential, a San Diego-based apartment builder. "It will be modern but brick," Mr. Woods said of the development. "It will have some stainless steel and limestone" on the exterior. "The entire project is based on pedestrian orientation, street-front retail and liveliness," he said. WDG Architecture designed the buildings, which will have seven floors of residences above shops and restaurants.

Park included

The condo building at the far south end of the Victory development will overlook a park. "It will create an incredible residential environment with this park," Mr. Woods said. "We'll have three blocks of retail running south of the arena." The two smaller buildings between the arena and the W will face Wichita Street and hold retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues. Los Angeles architect Richard Orne – who designed the Universal CityWalk projects in California and Florida and worked on the Bellagio Resort in Las Vegas – planned modern buildings with glass and metal exteriors covered in giant LED display screens.

'Different retailers'

"In all, there will be about 60 stores and a dozen restaurants in this entire next phase," Mr. Woods said. "We are specifically targeting new-to-this-market retail tenants. "The idea that a consumer in North Dallas is going to drive by three Gaps to get to a Gap in our project doesn't make sense," he said. "Our focus is different retailers." Combining apartments and condos in the next phase of the project is a good move for Victory, said apartment industry analyst Greg Willett of M/PF Research.

"When you are just creating a desirable neighborhood environment, you have to appeal to both sides of the equation," buyers and renters, Mr. Willett said. "A lot of times the renters in these projects are people who are younger and mobile and don't know if they are going to be in the market for a couple of years."

Those renters often come back as buyers, he said.

Variety of looks

Early plans for Victory called for homogenous architecture, but Mr. Woods said the developers are using a variety of designers. "We have specifically used different architects for almost every building we're doing," he said. "We don't want it to feel like Disneyland, but like a real urban district that would have been created over time." Dallas architects HKS Inc. designed the W. A high-rise office and residential building planned for the lot west of the W has been designed by architects Kohn Pederson Fox and BOKA Powell. That project won't start until at least next year, Hillwood said.

Mr. Woods said that condo sales and retail leasing have picked up since ground was broken for the W. "It shows people we are real, and things will begin to happen a lot quicker," he said.
Attached Thumbnails


Victory Plaza Buildings





Highrise planned for the lot west of the W
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #179  
Old Posted Aug 5, 2004, 11:55 PM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
Dallas Power and Light complex office to residential conversion. Now under construction downtown!!!



Last edited by Owlhorn; Aug 7, 2004 at 1:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #180  
Old Posted Aug 5, 2004, 11:55 PM
Owlhorn Owlhorn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,619
Dallas Power and Light complex office to residential conversion. Now under construction downtown!!!


Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:02 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.