HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Dec 2, 2009, 11:20 PM

Leash Free Dog Parks In Saskatoon??

I know of three leash free parks in Saskatoon, one near Furdale, one on the north side of circle opposite Preston Crossing, and one beside the giant Viterra Elevator at the west end of 11th st. I had the pleasure? of spending almost two weeks in there doing infra red and ultra sonic electrical testing last summer.

Does anyone know of anymore parks???

Old Posted Dec 3, 2009, 3:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett.electrician View Post
I know of three leash free parks in Saskatoon, one near Furdale, one on the north side of circle opposite Preston Crossing, and one beside the giant Viterra Elevator at the west end of 11th st. I had the pleasure? of spending almost two weeks in there doing infra red and ultra sonic electrical testing last summer.

Does anyone know of anymore parks???
There's one at the very Southern end of Broadway Avenue. Off of Glasgow Street,

What were you doing infra red and ultra sonic electrical testing in dog parks for??? Or in the Viterra Elevator? Either way, the question remains. haha

Old Posted Dec 3, 2009, 9:33 PM

My employer has the SK and AB franchise for TEGG Sevice. We have a service agreement with Viterra to do testing on the electrical rooms and motors over 30hp. They have over 70 elevators scattered all over the AB and SK and a couple in BC and MB. We also have a contract with walmart to test all their stores. So I get to see a lot the prairies.

btw the park near furdale is at the southern end of broadway

Old Posted Dec 3, 2009, 10:15 PM

Ahh I see, sounds like an interesting job.

But I'm not sure why you equate the dog park I was referring to, to Furdale...
Furdale is at the end of Lorne Avenue. The park I'm talking about is in city limits, in the neighbourhood of Avalon. The two don't seem very relatable in my mind. haha.

Anyway, the city lists the 6 parks to be in Avalon, Montgomery, Hampton Village, Marquis (north of Silverwood Golf Course), Sutherland Beach and McOrmond Drive.

Old Posted Dec 6, 2009, 4:11 PM

Seems like i was mixing up lorne ave and broadway, hence the confusion. I went to the broadway and avalon park last night. A little smaller then what I like, but its quite close to home. Thanks for the info!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan