HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Nov 20, 2018, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcantor View Post
as for those "all kinds of establishments and destinations" that also do a shitty job at this, many of them were built when we didn't know any better. now that we know better we should be building better and not presenting them as acceptable norms.

as for the aga and winspear, the parkade you're directed to provides direct access to the both of them (as well as to city hall, the citadel, chancery hall, the library and the westin). there are some provisions in place to also link the ram to churchill station that would also connect to that parkade and the city hall parkade but that's not a current/timely option.
A "thank you" to the RAM for converting a loading zone into four handicap parking stalls near the west entrance. That made all the difference for my handicapped relative that wanted to see RAM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton