HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 31, 2018, 9:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justabusinessstudent View Post
Hi all! Been reading these forums for a while now and just recently decided to create an account. An absolute complete change of topic, but does anyone have any info as to the construction/development of any of the Cannabis Retail stores?

Very interested in it business and development wise.

Cheers!
Thank you for asking a construction related question - that's a real breath of fresh air (pardon the cannabis pun).

I haven't seen the specs on any of the proposed cannabis retail outlets, but have some familiarity with the new production facilities. Frankly, I wouldn't expect the cannabis stores to be a great deal different than a typical retail store, other than a higher level of security - both in construction materials and electronic monitoring. They will likely be similar in nature to private liquor outlets, though their product will be more desirable to potential theives.

Myself, I'm curious to see what type of fire protection systems they will utilize. A fire at one of those places will likely draw a crowd...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan