HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia

Old Posted Feb 1, 2023, 4:33 AM
Community Guy

'Educational Hotel' + Luxury Resort - Hinton, AB

November 2nd, 2022

British Columbia-based investment and development company PAR999 Holdings Inc. has announced that it will build a luxury resort in Hinton, Alta. which will also serve as a hospitality education centre, and is planning to break ground in 2023. Hinton, originally a mining town, is referred to as ​“the gateway to the Rockies” and is located within a 15-minute drive of Jasper National Park in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.

PAR999 specializes in sustainable hotels, hospitality research and education projects, and theme resorts. The company is combining two of its projects, Bliss Hotels and Resorts and the Center for Hospitality Studies and Research, within a luxury hotel/​resort and hospitality education center to be built on existing golf course grounds in Hinton, Alta. Amenities will include a service hotel, a main hotel, a retail village, conference centre and teaching block, amphitheatre, bar, and gourmet restaurant.

https://www.staymagazine.ca/articles...nadian-rockies

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

Old Posted Feb 1, 2023, 3:52 PM

Hinton has a lot of opportunity. With places like Canmore becoming more expensive I can see the town stating to grow faster. I was quite surprised by how spread out it was when I was there last month.

Old Posted Feb 1, 2023, 3:55 PM
Community Guy

It's just a wee bit too far for many and lacking one more ski hill, but I could see one resort working.

Wake me up when I can see skyscrapers

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia