HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 15, 2019, 9:40 PM

Residential Infill Strategy

What are your thoughts about the City of Winnipeg's work in progress of a Residential Infill Strategy? It appears that some sort of draft or rough conceptual outline of the Residential Infill Strategy was presented on the January 7, 2019 Property & Development meeting by the City's Public Service (link below, only works on desktops - not smartphones).

http://clkapps.winnipeg.ca/DMIS/perm...90107(RM)PD-71

I got the understanding after the February 4th property and development meeting that there would be a new round of consultations on the strategy coming in spring. I've signed up for updates from the City on the Strategy and haven't gotten any yet. From my understanding, the consultation process got less funding in the City's budget than initially proposed.

So, what do you think of the conceptual outline of a strategy, where do you think it's heading and what do you suspect it's impact on infill development will be?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan