HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

View Poll Results: Do you think Regina's population will reach 250,000 by 2010?
Yes 5 11.90%
No 33 78.57%
Maybe, if Saskatchewan gets a big population boom 4 9.52%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 12:38 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelebes View Post
That's why you don't go after the prostitutes, sheesh.
No kidding....the guy that whines about chlymidia being a problem in Regina is the guy who wants brothels......

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 12:46 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayor Quimby View Post
This is post outlines the epitome of Fiaccoists, unbashedly greedy and have fooled themselves into believing they did everything for themselves. These people are the leaders of the city's intolerance movement and the foundation of the flight of over half the people migrating. It is this attitude that holds Regina back, not a to9lerant attitude and a critical eye. Yes, we have better things to spend our money on then the Ex.
Jesus Christ Rosie, now your really going off the deep end.

And I find it hilarious that you say that its people like me that is holding Regina back when every second post all you do is belittle the city and its people (just like you did above in this quote). Your an embarrasment Quimby and everyone other than yourself knows that. So how about you run for mayor next time and see how well you do...........

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 1:23 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migs View Post
Jesus Christ Rosie, now your really going off the deep end.

And I find it hilarious that you say that its people like me that is holding Regina back when every second post all you do is belittle the city and its people (just like you did above in this quote). Your an embarrasment Quimby and everyone other than yourself knows that. So how about you run for mayor next time and see how well you do...........
Yes it is ignorant people like you, that can not take an ounce of criticism and proclaim that anyone that disagrees is negative. There have been many,many regimes in history with same attitude and their success rate is woeful. You, like many of your ilk, have lost touch with reality. There used to be a time when people could speak their minds and have an opinion, you Fiaccoists are on a mission to destroy any disagreement. Try reading a few books by Dr. Florida, it might give you a clue.

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 2:03 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Yes it is ignorant people like you, that can not take an ounce of criticism and proclaim that anyone that disagrees is negative. There have been many,many regimes in history with same attitude and their success rate is woeful. You, like many of your ilk, have lost touch with reality. There used to be a time when people could speak their minds and have an opinion, you Fiaccoists are on a mission to destroy any disagreement. Try reading a few books by Dr. Florida, it might give you a clue.
Like I've already said numerous times, I have zero problem with criticism but with you its 99% negative. You'd swear Fiacco took a leak on your daisies or something like that. Being from another city and reading your posts, I'm pretty sure a good portion of people believe that Regina ranks right up there with Beirut. I am not the type of person who bitches and complains just for the sake of being heard and that is what you are doing. And you say I have lost touch with reality.....good lord my silly little friend, seek professional help stat.

Last edited by Migs; May 2, 2007 at 2:16 AM.

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 2:38 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Like I've already said numerous times, I have zero problem with criticism but with you its 99% negative. You'd swear Fiacco took a leak on your daisies or something like that. Being from another city and reading your posts, I'm pretty sure a good portion of people believe that Regina ranks right up there with Beirut. I am not the type of person who bitches and complains just for the sake of being heard and that is what you are doing. And you say I have lost touch with reality.....good lord my silly little friend, seek professional help stat.
Actually criticism by definition is negative, so that would be 100%.

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 5:01 AM

You two seem to always argue with each other

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 5:18 AM
Portage & Main 50 below

Quote:
Jesus Christ Quimby, if you don't like this city move the fuck out of it. Day after day you have nothing positive to add other than bending over and inserting your head up your own ass. But then again your so fucking dumb that you probably enjoy the warmth.
Quimby your always welcome in Winnipeg.

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 5:30 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only The Lonely.. View Post
Quimby your always welcome in Winnipeg.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 11:34 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate it.
So do we..........

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 2:14 PM
BANNED

Quote:
So do we..........
meaning migs and the palm twins.

Hey cyber-bully Migs !

Since your scared to settle this disagreement with the bet, you brought up, and you have the intellectual capacity of a doughnut. You want to settle this the old fashioned way ? Boxing, wrestling, MMA, debate ???

Name the place, time and date. I'll be there, with bells on (literally).

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 3:08 PM
BANNED

Quote:
meaning migs and the palm twins.

Hey cyber-bully Migs !

Since your scared to settle this disagreement with the bet, you brought up, and you have the intellectual capacity of a doughnut. You want to settle this the old fashioned way ? Boxing, wrestling, MMA, debate ???

Name the place, time and date. I'll be there, with bells on (literally).
Now he is resorting to physical threats. Wow.

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 3:14 PM
BANNED

Lets have a debate then , but your the one with the big mouth. Thought I would give you a chance to back it up, but once again you back peddle.

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 4:44 PM
Sawmill Billowtoker

Quote:
Except we are the Chlamydia capital of Canada.
Okay, extend the deadline. Cull the infected and then start going at it.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan