HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive

Old Posted Dec 4, 2007, 9:37 PM
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondoGuru View Post
The "horse" to which you are referring knew a little bit more about the project than you since he worked on it for Opus East.
But before you kill it, you might want to wait two or three weeks when Opus will be issuing a press release regarding the project. But what do I know? Apparently nothing...lol
I never claimed to know anything about this building and admit that I do not know anything about it other than what I read in this thread. I hope the guy that worked for Opus East would know more than me, but it sounds like he was spreading rumors to create excitement for his company's potential development. I could have done that.
At this point, as far as I am concerned, the person you knew that worked at Opus East did not provide accurate information and the press releases from Opus East aren't worth the paper they are written on.
If I am not mistaken, this will be the fourth press release concerning this piece of property. None have been accurate.

Old Posted Dec 4, 2007, 10:32 PM

Well I'm not sure what incentive anyone has to attempt to drum up "excitement" over a lackluster proposal like this one. And by the way, they're not selling anything there, it's going to be a rental. So it's not as though they're trying to drum up pre-sales like say Trump or Parkway 22 just to build them. The latest I've heard is that there will be an announcement in two to three weeks. What that announcement will be, I will not speculate...but they seem determined to keep this on the public's radar. Why? I have no idea. But they do claim to have received all of their permits and approvals for the smaller, 14 floor apartment plan which they didn't have 6 months ago. You could still stop them SJPhillyBoy, just buy them out and we won't have the pre-cast monster they plan to build there!

Old Posted Dec 4, 2007, 10:36 PM

Ok it's done.

This can always be re-opened or restarted in a new thread if need be.

Old Posted Apr 21, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondoGuru View Post
The latest I've heard is that there will be an announcement in two to three weeks. What that announcement will be, I will not speculate...but they seem determined to keep this on the public's radar.
I am still patiently waiting for this announcement.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive