HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Trinity Place Building [B] in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • San Francisco Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
San Francisco Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Oct 12, 2020, 8:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry of San Fran View Post
At last a look inside of Trinity Place IV. I look forward to having this store one block from the Fox Plaza! I had not realized that the store would be below the street level like the one off of Market Street downtown.
I really like Market on Market and I find Whole Foods a serious yawner (not to mention there are plenty of other locations if you really like it) so I'm afraid that WF is going to put MoM out of business, especially with the Twitter Building and other tech offices on Mid Market emptying out in favor of work-from-home.

Old Posted Nov 17, 2020, 3:21 AM

Dirt for Trinity IV

Dirt for Trinity IV's Planters - 11/16/2020
Soil is filling the planter on the roof this week. Looking forward to seeing some green stull there!

Lots of Dirt

Old Posted Nov 17, 2020, 6:49 PM
Build Baby Build

It also appears that the drywallers / painters have reached the top floor. With that amazing lobby this corner will change the potential of the entire block for the future.

I also believe many tech workers will be first in line to quickly order their vaccines so that they can return to the office, with most having good medical care and no fear of science.

Old Posted Nov 17, 2020, 8:25 PM

Scaffold Removal 11/17/2020

Scaffold Removal

Old Posted Nov 17, 2020, 9:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fimiak View Post
I also believe many tech workers will be first in line to quickly order their vaccines so that they can return to the office, with most having good medical care and no fear of science.
Alas, these tech workers in their 20s may be last in line if the government can enforce the rules it plans to have for who gets vaccine in what order. The "bros" may have to wait until late spring/early summer.

Old Posted Nov 18, 2020, 8:33 PM

11/18/2020 - Plants are now being delivered to the rooftop. Some work to hide the electrical boxes & the facing will be done. The outside is 99.99% done!
Green Stuff Delivered Today

Old Posted Nov 21, 2020, 5:59 PM

Saturday 11/21/2020 - The checkered flag is up! The crane is being removed today. It usually takes 2 days to remove one. The heavy lifting is now done! The red crane is attached to the 5M development.

Trinity Place IV - The Checkered Flag is Up

Old Posted Nov 29, 2020, 8:59 PM

Trinity Place I, II, III and IV

The construction of the development is coming to a close. After 12 years photographing it this photo shows it as 99% complete. The only thing left to photo is the mechanical penthouse which needs some minor additions. Are you happy with the end product?

Trinity Place I, II, III and IV

Old Posted Nov 30, 2020, 3:08 AM
Surrounded by Nature

Quote:
The construction of the development is coming to a close. After 12 years photographing it this photo shows it as 99% complete. The only thing left to photo is the mechanical penthouse which needs some minor additions. Are you happy with the end product?
I’m glad the City insisted that IV be built as originally designed, yet have always thought the project was forever diminished when they allowed Angelo Sangiacomo to value engineer II and III. Trinity Place II looks hideous from the west on Mission Street in comparison to the interesting original design.

Old Posted Nov 30, 2020, 7:30 PM

Quote:
I'll be happy if, when they get it rented out, all those people living on this block change the character of mid-Market St. as I hope. I want nice middle class working people living there who will call the cops on all the dicey BS that goes on (yes, the SFPD probably won't do much until they get tired of the phone calls but this could be a very squeaky wheel demanding grease).

Last edited by Pedestrian; Dec 1, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

Old Posted Nov 30, 2020, 9:35 PM
Birds Aren't Real!

I'm glad it got built. It's putting thousands of renters right at the doorstep of BART, Muni Metro, streetcars, a zillion bus lines.

That said, wasn't this an Architectonica design originally? San Giacomo really did cheap out compared with the original renderings.

Old Posted Dec 1, 2020, 2:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigs View Post
I'm glad it got built. It's putting thousands of renters right at the doorstep of BART, Muni Metro, streetcars, a zillion bus lines.

That said, wasn't this an Architectonica design originally? San Giacomo really did cheap out compared with the original renderings.
Yes, it's Arquitectonica and, as somebody commented above, it's mainly phases 2 and 3 where they heavily "value engineered". Phases 1 and 4 were built mostly as designed.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive