HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Jun 10, 2009, 12:28 AM
Honored Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keng View Post
This is seriously impressive growth, far greater then the estimates above. Great to see solid growth, hopefully infrastructure will keep pace.
We have the opposite problem in Fargo. The city builds massive 4 and 6 lane roads out to the middle of nowhere and we have trouble getting development to be built alongside those roads. The suburbs are filled with 4-6 lane roads with mostly empty land around them and nicely landscaped trees and sidewalks alongside the roads. It kinda looks weird.

BTW, thanks for the info on Winnipeg's population. looks like they added one or two RM's to the CMA, so that's the reason for a majority of the growth. Still, I'd assume that without the additions, there was still growth of at least several thousand in the year.

Old Posted Jun 10, 2009, 1:31 AM

^^^ I believe this is actual population growth, I don't think it has anything to do with changing boundaries etc. The 2006-2008 census numbers are based on the 2006 CMA boundaries. I could be wrong, but that would give Winnipeg between 9000-10000 increase from 2007-2008. Based on the underestimate adjustments in the Canada section.

Photo Gallery: kengillespie.com
My Photo Blog

Old Posted Jun 10, 2009, 6:18 AM
Back from the dead

^^Yeah...as far as I know , no CMA reconfiguration to speak of.

Old Posted Jun 20, 2009, 11:11 PM
Orig. frm Alpha Pectaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ajs View Post
lol man mello out i been mad about this stupid ass long delay on the data to and i don't have plastic either
Solution: get yourselves a pre-paid Mastercard from any Moneymart. Good for online purchases like eBay, Ricketmaster, PayPal, etc...

http://www.mytitanium.ca/

I think they are RFID cards though (the website is called 'nextWAVEtitaniumplus'), so don't carry them around with you unless you don't mind being constantly tracked.

Old Posted Jun 21, 2009, 12:26 AM
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-

rfid tags are in just about everything u buy now.........

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan