HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Oct 1, 2009, 3:04 PM

Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Public Event - Oct 8th

Hi all,

Received a notice for this event by the City of Winnipeg via email:

Transit Oriented Development (TOD) Public Event

Thursday, Oct 8th, 2009 - 7:00PM to 9:00PM at the Gas Station Theatre

The City of Winnipeg is currently in the process of developing a new development plan – Our Winnipeg – which will create a 25-year blueprint for the City’s future.

The presentation and discussion is about the Transit Oriented Development (TOD) project, which is one of numerous strategies being undertaken to under the OurWinnipeg Initiative. The aim of the project is to establish a high level policy framework to facilitate implementation of TOD along rapid transit corridors in Winnipeg, and inform the larger OurWinnipeg process. The TOD project also involves a comprehensive review of the City’s policy & development regulatory framework, and will make recommendations on what the City needs to change to successfully implement TOD in Winnipeg.

Speaking to the planner, there should be an ad in the Sou'Wester on Oct 1st. I tried to attach the pdf of the poster I received, but it didn't work for me.

Anyone else receive this? Planning on going?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan