HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals

Old Posted Aug 22, 2023, 8:41 PM

Naked Philly article. All conceptual:
https://www.ocfrealty.com/naked-phil...spring-garden/

Old Posted Apr 15, 2024, 5:06 PM

Not sure that it means anything, but I passed a guy on the street down by Jefferson holding a gigantic poster of what I think was a new rendering of a building here. I didn't get a good glimpse of it - he was in the way - but it seemed tall and kinda beefy. It may have been slightly similar to the rendering on the first post. You could still see the mural, which is how I knew what it was. I'd have taken a photo but I had a pastry and a coffee in hand.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2024, 5:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mja View Post
Not sure that it means anything, but I passed a guy on the street down by Jefferson holding a gigantic poster of what I think was a new rendering of a building here. I didn't get a good glimpse of it - he was in the way - but it seemed tall and kinda beefy. It may have been slightly similar to the rendering on the first post. You could still see the mural, which is how I knew what it was. I'd have taken a photo but I had a pastry and a coffee in hand.
I love chance happenings like this. Very funny.

I hope this project is still happening, but I have little faith it'd be under current ownership given everything going on with him in court.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2024, 6:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath618 View Post
I love chance happenings like this. Very funny.

I hope this project is still happening, but I have little faith it'd be under current ownership given everything going on with him in court.
Looking at it now, and trying to recall as much detail as possible in what was about a 5 second partial glimpse, it's definitely some sort of variation of the version in the first post. The crown in the rendering was very similar or perhaps even the same, but there were some changes with massing (I think) and facade treatment (definitely).

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals