HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Jun 6, 2010, 7:58 PM
Regina SK

Prime land (vacant) in Regina.

I think it would be a good idea to make a list of all of the prime lots that are currently sitting empty. The 11th & albert office and the 15th & Broad condo have sparked this interest for me as those 2 spots have been empty for years but they are amazing locations. Feel free to throw out what you would love to see happen with the location or if you have heard any rumours about it! Parking lots count as well...

I will start with 2. First is the empty lot beside Indigo on 13th avenue. Something needs to go there! A midrise condo perhaps? I feel 13th could use a Saskatoon "Luxe on Broadway" style condo but maybe at a smaller scale.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...39.12,,0,-4.31

The empty lot across from the Police headquarters on Sask drive is another where I would love to see something of value take that spot.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...2,3.47,,0,7.32

Last edited by Devon; Jun 6, 2010 at 8:02 PM. Reason: missed links.

Old Posted Jun 6, 2010, 8:16 PM
Regina SK

This one could be another prime condo spot if you ask me.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&sourc...2,52.34,,0,2.8

Old Posted Jun 6, 2010, 10:37 PM

Albert and 15th. nw corner, Albert and 14th. ne corner, Victoria and Rose now a parking lot and the whole 1800 block of Rose and Broad. forgot 2 Albert and 12th. se corner. the old bus station.

Old Posted Jun 7, 2010, 3:26 PM

The 1700 and 1800 block of Broad st for sure. The city had some problems a few years ago purchacing that dump where the Wonderland Arcade is. (I guess the owner wanted too much money) So they had to build the new bus depot around it. Sitting in Tim Horton's and looking at that hole across the street is a real let down.

Old Posted Jun 8, 2010, 5:44 AM
Edan

Although there are 2 new stores across the street from the tims downtown. Painted red and white. J-ly couture and another one. It has brightened up the area.

Old Posted Jun 8, 2010, 5:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngregina View Post
Although there are 2 new stores across the street from the tims downtown. Painted red and white. J-ly couture and another one. It has brightened up the area.
I love the wonderland....Tim Hortons however, that building is a letdown. The view from inside wonderland is atrocious.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan