HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 14, 2019, 4:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Is it Quesada across the way from them ? They're probably not going to make it much longer either, and to be honest I can't see Cora's surviving much longer in that location either.

It is generally a terrible location - hidden from the main road, no traffic flow, no households, no hotel to draw from . Not surprised Milestones bombed
There are quite a few businesses on Hebron and surrounding area and more coming to the area. I can see Quesada, Harvey's, Starbucks, etc. continuing to do well. I think you have a valid point with Cora's - not sure how many people who work in that area avail of Cora's hours of operation.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > St. John's