HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Sep 17, 2010, 7:24 PM
Robot Hand is the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by khabibulin View Post
My God, if the Bombers don't win the grey cup soon, we will be mentioning them in the same breath as the Maple Laughs! GO Bombers GO!!!!

Some of my All time favorite Bombers include:

Don Jonas, Mickey Doyle, John Helton, Rick House and Tommy Scott (when they were Bombers!) Mac Herron (should have won the Schenly Trophy but was robbed by the Media voters with an Eastern bias for a retiring Garney Henly), Bernie (reefer) Ruhoff, James West, Les Browne, Tom Clemons and Matt Dunigan (but their tenures were too short), Chris Walby,.........the two most frustrating players to watch were Doug Strong and Paul Brule. They were both punt returners and their MO was always to catch the punt and then fall forward two yards! Arrrrggg!

BTW - I despise watching and hearing Glen Suitor on TSN....he is such a homer for the Roughriders, and clearly does not like the Bombers anymore now, then when they would continually beat his ass when he was a player.

Boy, did that ever feel good getting that off my chest! Almost as good as listening to Charles Adler or calling into his show to rant!
^^^^^ who?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan