HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Mar 24, 2019, 9:35 PM

Ok guys, let me help you read between the lines here, as I said in my previous post, I was referring to a comment, not a person. I'll say it again for those who might need me to, the "stup..." thing was about a comment, NOT a person. Pretty simple, but hey, I get it, people get their feathers ruffled pretty easily. You all want to keep going on it, have at it! Kinda comical that were still talking about it!

Old Posted Mar 24, 2019, 10:57 PM

Ok ya'll, Spoilers insightful post aside, what do ya say about getting back to to topic at hand? Let's get back to talking about our OPINIONS about the project. I know, a crazy idea, but that's what were here for.

Old Posted Mar 25, 2019, 1:09 AM
JACKinBeantown

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraDanPrime View Post
Ok ya'll, Spoilers insightful post aside, what do ya say about getting back to to topic at hand? Let's get back to talking about our OPINIONS about the project. I know, a crazy idea, but that's what were here for.
I'd like to do that. I'd like to do it knowing none of us has be worried/annoyed about being hassled when stating our opinions? I'd like to hear your opinions about buildings and projects as long as you remain civil. Why don't you start it off by apologizing to starvinggryphon?

Old Posted Mar 25, 2019, 2:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraDanPrime View Post
You should take your own advice. Now let's get back to discussing the merits or lack of for this project.

Last edited by The ATX; Mar 25, 2019 at 2:11 AM.

Old Posted Mar 25, 2019, 4:03 AM
JACKinBeantown

Bravo!

Onward.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2019, 4:24 PM
JACKinBeantown

So anyway, back on page 2 we were actually discussing this building. It does have some retail, which makes me happy. It also is one of several developments adding residential in a part of town that suddenly is becoming a decent place to live with plenty of people milling about the streets during non-business hours. Especially if JMJ comes through.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2019, 6:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKinBeantown View Post
So anyway, back on page 2 we were actually discussing this building. It does have some retail, which makes me happy. It also is one of several developments adding residential in a part of town that suddenly is becoming a decent place to live with plenty of people milling about the streets during non-business hours. Especially if JMJ comes through.
And, we still don't know what will happen with the old CPS Headquarters once they move out.

I was talking with an employee there New Year's Eve, who was saying that it is not as structurally sound as we might think, so it very well may come down, which opens up tons of possibilities.

Old Posted Aug 22, 2019, 6:01 PM

Construction is slated to begin in November!

Construction of St. John’s Square apartments expected to begin in November
SAN ANTONIO HERON - AUGUST 22, 2019 BY BEN OLIVO

"The construction of St. John’s Square, an eight-story, 251-unit mixed-income apartment building eyed for a vacant lot near La Villita, could begin in November and be completed by August 2021, according to today’s City Council meeting agenda."

Link

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio