HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Europe

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Apr 6, 2008, 11:52 AM

TURKEY : Metos ; High speed train ; Gazipasa airport

Urban rail networks in TURKEY ,GAZIPASA Airport and TURKISH TGV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First let me tell you that IZMIR should had won the EXPO 2015 :that's my opinion and I share it.
Could somebody , well informed , tell me:
-When the Second etap of the Bursa Metro ,the 5 km eastern extension,will open...I think it should be soon.And the branch from the center to the Otogar (approx.10km.on the north) ?
-DO you know when the ADANA METRO will finnaly be ready ?
-IZMIR :Same question for the branch of the Metro from Ucyol to Fahrettin Altay: it should be this year...
- And for the former TCDD suburban line from Aliaga in the north to Adnan Menderes airport and Cumaovasi in the south "transformed" to a Metro long line
- IF you have some fresh news from the Istanbul Metros extensions : Aksaray- Yenikapi : so many time for only 700 meters ; Yenikapi- Taksim ; Taksim- Ayazaga ( this north- area of Istanbul is incredible :so many skycrapers and so many under construction...!). Dates of openings ?
------------------
- I read that now the future GAZIPASA (ALANYA) airport will soon open and be runned by TAV company. Is it true ?
------------------
- Last question : when the high speed train from Ankara to Eskisehir (the first and more advanced stape ) will be open fo the public ?
If some cleaver "Skycraperman" could inform me : Thank you very much

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Europe