HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 25, 2012, 6:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0twired View Post

P3 infrastructure projects seem to be the only projects in this province that are done on time, to spec and on budget.

Do you have any information of your "behind the door deals with his friends" claims or are you just spouting garbage because you don't like Katz.
Fort Rouge Yards were granted to Lexington Investment Corp, despite the fact that they have a history of legal issues. I don't know why you are defending him, there aren't anything wrong with P3's, however the right bidder should be chosen and transparency is always a good thing when it comes to government decisions.

There isn't anything wrong with this bill, and if there is, like Katz suggests, than he is hiding something, or is frustrated because he can no longer pick developers of his choice without consulting other bidders when it comes to future projects. If he is mad about this, than it is because he will not personally benefit from this bill.

I may not know exactly what Katz does behind closed doors, but a lot of his dealings are shady at best, and as mayor that doesn't sit well with me. You can say I am spouting garbage all you like, but if we were to ask at this moment of time what the general populace thought of Katz it would result in negative feedback. My accusations are very much warranted and could hardly be considered the spewing of garbage. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it is most likely a duck.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan