HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

    Empire Business Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Erbil Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #21  
Old Posted Jun 4, 2012, 1:00 PM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by meko View Post
You are a special person to love your country and your land
Long live Kurdistan
I hope to see an independent Kurdistan
thank you dear yes its all i hope for and so does my people
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #22  
Old Posted Jun 5, 2012, 1:35 PM
Duck From NY's Avatar
Duck From NY Duck From NY is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Staten Island, "New York City"
Posts: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan131210 View Post
thank you dear yes its all i hope for and so does my people
-
I'm happy to see increased investment and prosperity in your country. Cheers!


Best of luck for the future.
     
     
  #23  
Old Posted Jun 22, 2012, 8:53 AM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck From NY View Post
-
I'm happy to see increased investment and prosperity in your country. Cheers!


Best of luck for the future.
thank you my dear , we are not a country yet , but soon God willing
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #24  
Old Posted Sep 11, 2012, 2:51 PM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
update on Roj tower


SSC
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #25  
Old Posted Sep 30, 2012, 9:25 AM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #26  
Old Posted Oct 2, 2012, 4:12 AM
Duck From NY's Avatar
Duck From NY Duck From NY is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Staten Island, "New York City"
Posts: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan131210 View Post
thank you my dear , we are not a country yet , but soon God willing
I hope so.

"My dear" is usually reserved for women by the way.
     
     
  #27  
Old Posted Nov 24, 2012, 12:42 PM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck From NY View Post
I hope so.

"My dear" is usually reserved for women by the way.
sorry pal is that better?
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #28  
Old Posted Dec 18, 2012, 3:23 PM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #29  
Old Posted Dec 18, 2012, 3:26 PM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
on the left

__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #30  
Old Posted Dec 19, 2012, 3:30 AM
Duck From NY's Avatar
Duck From NY Duck From NY is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Staten Island, "New York City"
Posts: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan131210 View Post
sorry pal is that better?
Yeah that works boss.

These buildings really fit in with the desert landscape.
     
     
  #31  
Old Posted Feb 20, 2013, 1:42 PM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck From NY View Post
Yeah that works boss.

These buildings really fit in with the desert landscape.
yeah Thou the Kurdistan region is not desert, Kurdistan is a terran region in fact we don't have any desert lands, but the Capital of the region is flat but there is no deserts around it.

i think you are mixing Kurdistan up with the rest of Iraq.
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #32  
Old Posted Feb 21, 2013, 4:02 AM
Duck From NY's Avatar
Duck From NY Duck From NY is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Staten Island, "New York City"
Posts: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan131210 View Post
yeah Thou the Kurdistan region is not desert, Kurdistan is a terran region in fact we don't have any desert lands, but the Capital of the region is flat but there is no deserts around it.

i think you are mixing Kurdistan up with the rest of Iraq.
My mistake. I saw some googled images of Ebril and the countryside and it looked fairly arid. I knew there was more vegetation in the Kurdish region, but I thought it was more shrubs, etc. You learn something new every day.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_K...hy_and_climate

Looks lovely.
     
     
  #33  
Old Posted Feb 21, 2013, 12:29 PM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck From NY View Post
My mistake. I saw some googled images of Ebril and the countryside and it looked fairly arid. I knew there was more vegetation in the Kurdish region, but I thought it was more shrubs, etc. You learn something new every day.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_K...hy_and_climate

Looks lovely.
indeed

here is more if you want
http://kurdistanskyscrapers.com/topic/8267122/1/
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #34  
Old Posted Mar 30, 2013, 11:27 PM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
  #35  
Old Posted Nov 7, 2013, 9:50 AM
Alan131210's Avatar
Alan131210 Alan131210 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 649
__________________
((De facto)) South Kurdistan
ERBIL
SULAIMANI
DUHOK
KIRKUK
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:36 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.