HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2019, 3:44 PM

Construction Professionals involved with 75m-300m developments

Hello, my name is Anthony Hockley and I am in my final year at the University of Plymouth (UK) studying Building Surveying and the Environment. I am currently writing my dissertation on the relationship between high-rise (being categorised slightly higher than this page suggests at 75m-300m) and high-performance construction.
I believe the development of performance is slowing in relation to the increased rate of high-rise constructions and I would be very interested to pose some of my questions and ideas to anyone involved in this form of development.

If anyone wishes to contact me I would be very happy to hear their thoughts and roles within high-rise development.

My email address is anthony.hockley@students.plymouth.ac.uk or if easier we can arrange a time to speak on the phone at your convenience

Many thanks.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture