HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Feb 27, 2008, 9:16 PM
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgalston View Post
Yes, let's hear about more Winnipeg restaurants on SSP than Yuki Sushi!

But I must say, they seem to be doing well. I was there today, as it happens, and a friend who works there says they were busy all day.

For other new dining excusions on North Main, I suggest The Tallest Poppy at Main and Logan.

the ladies that run the tallest poppy live in pd... they are local artists that have a studio further down main in the sadlery building or did not sure if they still do.....

Last edited by 1ajs; Feb 27, 2008 at 9:35 PM.

Old Posted Feb 27, 2008, 11:39 PM

Liquid Lounge on Corydon is still one of my favourite restaurants anywhere on the planet, and their frutti de mare is to die for. Paradise on Portage is really neat, and their gnocchi is lights out. Kristina's on Corydon is fantastic, and they have surprisingly tasty bruscheta - for a Greek place. Tase of Sri Lanka on Bannatyne is ridiculously good. As is Luxsole on Osborne South. And last but not least, the best Bubble Tea in town is at Asia City - Sargent or McPhillips.

Old Posted Feb 28, 2008, 3:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1987 View Post
And last but not least, the best Bubble Tea in town is at Asia City - Sargent or McPhillips.
absolutely. their vietnamese subs are also great.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan