HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Apr 1, 2016, 4:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
^^^

She's what we call in the industry, a femenist! There's a nice double standard applied in the NSFW thread where she accuses us men of being veil (in a NSFW thread mind you).
I concur .

Old Posted Apr 3, 2016, 3:42 PM

Am I the only one who thought that Duffstuff was being a parodying sarcastic a-hole, and in fact, believes the exact opposite of what she said? Same thing in in Skybar.

Old Posted Apr 3, 2016, 5:01 PM

^^^^
Poe's Law.

Old Posted Apr 3, 2016, 11:07 PM
Charismatic Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaca View Post
Am I the only one who thought that Duffstuff was being a parodying sarcastic a-hole, and in fact, believes the exact opposite of what she said? Same thing in in Skybar.
Only on this sausagefest of a website could what I said be construed as out of line. And as for your casual dismissal for the chronic under-representation of black Americans in nearly every industry, I'm not sure what to say. Under-representation in industry begin with under-representation in academics. The more time I spend here, the more I think there's a serious lack of empathy for the parts of society that everyone evidently does not interact with all that much.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture