Old Posted Dec 2, 2011, 3:34 PM
I Couldn't Tell Anyone

That is a great looking ballpark.

Old Posted Dec 2, 2011, 6:40 PM
Preds/Titans/Grizz

Nice to mix it up a little around here.

Old Posted Dec 7, 2011, 4:28 PM
Emperor Disco I

I hate baseball. I'm more of a football and basketball fan. However, I would visit this ballpark next time I land on Frisco and eat that classic ballpark all American hot dog and just pretend I'm enjoying the game! I'll even rent a kayak and catch a baseball by the bay!

Old Posted Dec 7, 2011, 8:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatalanb View Post
I hate baseball. I'm more of a football and basketball fan. However, I would visit this ballpark next time I land on Frisco and eat that classic ballpark all American hot dog and just pretend I'm enjoying the game! I'll even rent a kayak and catch a baseball by the bay!
That's really about all I did at this game. I went to this game as a neutral fan, a fan of neither team. I had a seat but didn't use it. Instead I casually strolled around the ballpark watching from different angles, chatting with people here and there, taking pictures and just observing and enjoying the park and its great atmosphere and having a brew and hot dog here and there and not really caring who wins the game. A few people noticed the Cubs cap I was wearing and chatted with me about them. A love being at ball parks, be it major or minor league.....I also enjoy either going as a casual fan not caring who wins, or a mid-season game in a red hot pennant race at Wrigley against the Cardinals although the latter is a bit more fun.

Last edited by bigcubfan; Dec 7, 2011 at 9:56 PM.

Old Posted Dec 8, 2011, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcubfan View Post
I also enjoy either going as a casual fan not caring who wins, or a mid-season game in a red hot pennant race at Wrigley against the Cardinals although the latter is a bit more fun.
one of the joys of baseball. So different from the other "outdoor" sport. In football, you play 8 home games, 16 total....and they all count. Each game is an "event". If you're there, you better be totally into it.

Baseball is perfectly suited to the summer game it is. Many games, the roof not going to cave up (or rise) if you lose or win the one you're at.

besides, ballparks have personality in the way that the venues for football, basketball, and hockey do not. It's all part of the ambience, the experience you describe.

Last edited by edsg25; Dec 8, 2011 at 1:21 AM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos