HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Old Posted Apr 12, 2024, 3:15 PM

It is the new Harbour Passage extension, that has been well documented and was a separate tender issued by the City from the Ihtoli-maqahamok work. The paving took place in the Fall and it will be coated in the classic Cranberry colour to match the rest of the trail some time this Spring.

It looks great, I love the amphitheaters and seating options, much more contemporary than the older parts of the trail.

Old Posted Apr 12, 2024, 3:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkharbour View Post
It is the new Harbour Passage extension, that has been well documented and was a separate tender issued by the City from the Ihtoli-maqahamok work. The paving took place in the Fall and it will be coated in the classic Cranberry colour to match the rest of the trail some time this Spring.

It looks great, I love the amphitheaters and seating options, much more contemporary than the older parts of the trail.
Ah. OK.

I knew there was going to be an extension...I guess I assumed it would follow the same progress as the site as it was being developed.

Great to see it being done prior so tourists and locals can get the most of the waterfront while it progresses! Amazing!

Old Posted Apr 15, 2024, 11:41 AM

Work has resumed. Crews and two excavators are on site digging today where the the south-west building will be.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2024, 12:46 PM

Nice to see. Can't wait for there to be a line of cement trucks and pumpers working!

Old Posted Apr 17, 2024, 3:00 PM

I see there is now an Iron Maple sign up beside the Fundy harbour Group one. I didn’t realize they were going to sub out the construction. Iron maple knows what they are doing this makes me more confident in the finished product.

Old Posted Apr 17, 2024, 10:09 PM

Yes they are building the Cunard Block on Halifax harbourfront.

Old Posted Apr 18, 2024, 4:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itme View Post
I see there is now an Iron Maple sign up beside the Fundy harbour Group one. I didn’t realize they were going to sub out the construction. Iron maple knows what they are doing this makes me more confident in the finished product.
That's positive news.

Old Posted Apr 25, 2024, 4:01 PM

Judging by the number of porta-potties being delivered to the site, I'd say things are just about to start flowing! (I mean construction)

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces