HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Sep 9, 2019, 2:19 PM

I think the outside looks just fine. It almost looks like a grey and black/blue brick finish, a la waterfront drive, or other buildings around.

I also didn't realize there is still a CRU component. That's nice. Too bad it couldn't be the entire front of the parkade.

Old Posted Sep 9, 2019, 2:41 PM

I think it looks good too. Not a showstopper but certainly not bad either. It'll be a major improvement for that stretch of Stradbrook.

Old Posted Oct 10, 2019, 12:23 AM

Seeing how far back the parkade is from the street, and how prominent it is from both sides, it’s really disappointing that there aren’t townhouses or commercial in front of it. Such a waste of space. It’s worse in person than the plans made it seem.

Old Posted Oct 10, 2019, 4:31 AM
Spiritual

I may have or someone else here written about the lighting levels (lumens) just off of Harkness Stn. It's fine at the Stn. itself, but on a dark wintry night, I don't feel as safe once I step to that apartment block adjacent to.

Hopefully this new apartment block will address the lighting levels in the area.

And secondly, has there been any word of the convenience store chain or independent that will operate at the main fl. of 227?

Old Posted Today, 8:19 AM

Large crane being erected on Stadbrook

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan