HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Nov 2, 2008, 4:06 PM
Closed account

Location: Chicago(Palatine), San Antonio(78208), Piedras Negras, Mexico
Arrow Nix and Emily in S.A. Live!

[[FONT="Garamond"][FONT="Courier New"]I just moved to San Antonio, and I am enjoying every bit of it. I was not only impressed by the Tower Life Building, but I was also impressed by the Nix Professional Building and the Emily Morgan Building. The Nix has some very beautiful gold elevators on the inside. Basically, I was walking around like a chicken with its head cut off, I didn't know where to go first. The gravity of almost every building in San Antonio was pulling on me for attention. I was almost torn apart into pieces. Furthermore, the Nix has a very beautifully carved exterior. My eyes came out of their sockets as I perused every inch of that building with the precision of binoculars implanted into my head, but unfortunately I had to come back to earth realizing that I had to settle for my nearsighted glasses. Basically, if could scale the Nix, I would because I so much appreciate beauty when I see it, and that building is a classic piece of architectural grandiosity and pulchritude. The Emily Morgan is just as impressive for its architectural wizardry. I think the building gives an air of superiority, of which I think it has reason. At night, the pinnacle of the Morgan lights up like an incandescent lamp with visible designs to tickle the eyes and make them beg for more. I think I'm in love~!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio