HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted May 27, 2008, 2:35 AM

Who gives a $hit what Barkley says about the Spurs. It's either sour grapes for him never winning the big-one or him stirring up controversy. I think it's more the latter.

Old Posted May 27, 2008, 3:37 AM

Thanks kev, but I'm still laughing how this has turned and pointed towards me. Anyway, I just wanted others thoughts of Sir Charles Barkley. This finger pointer always seems to invade my posts and turn them for the worst. I wish they would comment about the subject or move on.
2020 S. A. Pop 1.59 million/ Metro 2.64 million/ASA corridor 5 million Census undercount city proper. San Antonio economy and largest economic sectors. Annual contribution towards GDP. U.S. DOD$48.5billion/Manufacturing $40.5 billion/Healthcare-Biosciences $40 billion/Finance-Insurance $20 billion/Tourism $15 billion/ Technology $10 billion. S.A./ Austin: Tech $25 billion/Manufacturing $11 billion/ Tourism $9 billion.

Old Posted May 27, 2008, 3:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae View Post
Not sure if I have used this before:

If only you knew Paul.
hehe I know bro!
2020 S. A. Pop 1.59 million/ Metro 2.64 million/ASA corridor 5 million Census undercount city proper. San Antonio economy and largest economic sectors. Annual contribution towards GDP. U.S. DOD$48.5billion/Manufacturing $40.5 billion/Healthcare-Biosciences $40 billion/Finance-Insurance $20 billion/Tourism $15 billion/ Technology $10 billion. S.A./ Austin: Tech $25 billion/Manufacturing $11 billion/ Tourism $9 billion.

Old Posted May 27, 2008, 4:34 AM

What I don't understand is, why did everyone who thought this thread was stupid feel the need to respond and let the world know it? I think 0 replies would've sent the same message...

Guys, you might stop and think for a sec who's taking this thread so seriously. Is it Paul, or is it all of you who've felt the need to respond and attack it?

Old Posted May 27, 2008, 7:49 AM
Loving SA 365 days a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydoc14 View Post
What I don't understand is, why did everyone who thought this thread was stupid feel the need to respond and let the world know it? I think 0 replies would've sent the same message...

Guys, you might stop and think for a sec who's taking this thread so seriously. Is it Paul, or is it all of you who've felt the need to respond and attack it?
See, that type of logic doesn't ever fly with me. This is a forum, the sole purpose for it is for back and forth communication. When it's straight up spam from a troll, then yes, just ignore and don't post. But this isn't that type of situation.

Old Posted May 27, 2008, 7:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double L View Post
Since when was there NOT somebody slamming San Antonio?
When is there not somebody slamming Houston? Seriously. But who cares?

Old Posted May 27, 2008, 9:53 AM
BANNED

We should only be a couple of posts away from this thing finally being locked out...

Old Posted May 27, 2008, 4:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkingwilliam View Post
See, that type of logic doesn't ever fly with me. This is a forum, the sole purpose for it is for back and forth communication. When it's straight up spam from a troll, then yes, just ignore and don't post. But this isn't that type of situation.
You are the troll and you turned my thread in the wrong direction. It's not all about you and what you want! I'm the very first San Antonio forumer, since 1999, if you don't like my thread get out and go read something else, simple as that. If it doesn't fly with you go fly somewhere else! Stop trying to pick fights! Be a man or a wo-man or whatever you are and get a life! This is just a public forum but a great one at that!

Sirking click here!
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/

Last edited by Paul in S.A TX; May 27, 2008 at 4:55 PM.

Old Posted May 28, 2008, 5:30 AM
Meh

Play nice, you guys. I brought this thread back from the dead, but if it goes down hill, I'll send it to the trash again.

Thou shall not indict

Old Posted May 28, 2008, 5:56 AM

Fine with me! Thanks

Old Posted May 28, 2008, 9:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul in S.A TX View Post
You are the troll and you turned my thread in the wrong direction. It's not all about you and what you want! I'm the very first San Antonio forumer, since 1999, if you don't like my thread get out and go read something else, simple as that. If it doesn't fly with you go fly somewhere else! Stop trying to pick fights! Be a man or a wo-man or whatever you are and get a life! This is just a public forum but a great one at that!

Sirking click here!
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/
How bad is your reading comprehension that you would read that and assume I called you a troll?

I wasn't.

Old Posted May 28, 2008, 7:02 PM
Repeat!

Meh. Barkley goes after everyone. When Sacramento was good he'd diss that team and the city at every opportunity.

Old Posted May 28, 2008, 8:27 PM
Becoming Chicago-fied!

Thanks for the comic relief, guys! Makes my time in the hellhole of Midland, Texas a little better!

Paul, you're a classic. Pure, unadulterated, classic...

Aaron (Glowrock)

Old Posted May 28, 2008, 9:04 PM

Quote:
How bad is your reading comprehension that you would read that and assume I called you a troll?

I wasn't.
ah....ok I guess I'm seeing things!

Old Posted May 28, 2008, 9:12 PM

Quote:
Well, considering the fact that he clearly states he's currently in San Antonio, I'm just ball parking here but I think he's "been to San Antonio."

Seriously Paul, did you not even bother reading the rest of the column outside the first few paragraphs? If you did, did you even bother to notice the narration of said column?

Aside from that, get over it. If people not liking San Antonio really bothers you this much, well, I have something to tell you -- do yourself the favor of locking yourself in your bedroom right now and possibly never coming out again -- here's a shocker for you... there are people that do not actually like San Antonio. Ok, I'll wait for your screaming to stop. Ok good. Get over it. Don't let that be a burden to yourself. No city on this damn planet is universally liked. Sorry Charlie...

Will a MOD please just lock this useless thread already.
You need to chill a bit! Oh and downtown San Antonio has 25,000 people. jk

Last edited by Paul in S.A TX; May 29, 2008 at 1:37 AM.

Old Posted May 28, 2008, 11:21 PM

Quote:
When is there not somebody slamming Houston? Seriously. But who cares?
I'm thinking Double L was meaning that in a good way. People are always slamming SA, but don't know much about the city at all. Same with Houston.

Old Posted May 29, 2008, 7:33 AM
De Lurk Squad

When it comes down to it and the economy goes down the tubes like it already is, we all live in Texas. The land of rich and plenty compared to the rest of the USA. Charles and others like him will be knockin at the door to know what SA is like. We all brothers lookin for the same thing, money, a good life and a winning sports team. Shit, what else you want? You got it here baby!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio