HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted May 22, 2007, 2:17 AM
ʇɥƃıuʞ -*ʞpʇ*-

Quote:
Originally Posted by newflyer View Post
It better ne nice when I am there this summer.

I am in need of some serious summer temps. I'll even have to dig out my shorts.. which I haven't needed yet.

I was actually wearing a jacket today.
lol well i went out for a bike ride with 2 pull overs on at noon and by the time i got to the forks i had to take them both off such a drastic rise in temp in 15 minuts was bizar

Old Posted May 22, 2007, 4:51 AM
Orig. frm Alpha Pectaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by newflyer View Post
It better ne nice when I am there this summer.

I am in need of some serious summer temps. I'll even have to dig out my shorts.. which I haven't needed yet.

I was actually wearing a jacket today.
It's been funny in Winnipeg these last few weeks. No snow to be seen since March , but temperatures going from +20 some days then back to +10 or colder on others. Lots of sun, but also overcast... quite the mix this year.

Sunday I had me long undies and a light shirt and a sweater and light jacket. I rode the bike to St. Iggy's Church (on Corydon Ave.) in the evening. There weren't very many people out because it was cool out and it was still the long weekend. The temp. was +9 and the forecasters said it would rise to +13 by 9 PM. They were wrong, but it wasn't too bad on the return trip.

This afternoon was a different story. I left my apt. once the temp. had reached +15 C. With the warmer temps. and the holiday, people were busy taking in the ice cream stores on Corydon Ave. Had to remove my jacket at TCBY because I was too hot.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan