HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion

Old Posted Jul 13, 2015, 11:24 AM

Business trip to Bellevue WA. Suggestions?

Going to Bellevue WA. Never been. Don't drive so taking Amtrak to Seattle.

What should I do/check out? Shopping?

Thx!

Old Posted Jul 14, 2015, 7:49 PM

bellevue square is a big mall, one of my favourites in the whole seattle area. It has nordstrom, macys, crate & barrel, Leica, apple, pottery barn, microsoft, disney, hollister, abercrombie & fitch, anthropologie, all the big names one might expect

across the street is another collection of shops, the container store, nothing else really exciting, there is a cost plus imports in the area to the north of the mall, some other stores, a few blocks east is the bellevue collection with Neiman Marcus, Louis Vuitton, jimmy choo and a few other high end brands

its easy to walk around bellevue downtown

there is more shopping east of the 405, you can find mashalls, sears, old navy - its a good 15 minute drive from bellevue square though - closer to the 405 is whole foods

Old Posted Jul 14, 2015, 11:25 PM

Yah Bellevue square is the place to be if you want to do shopping. Also can take a trek down to the lake it's really nice. Without a car though you're limited in what you can do in most of the Seattle area so I'd say just stick to downtown Bellevue they have everything you want or need there.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > General Discussion