HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive

Old Posted Feb 13, 2007, 8:03 PM
BANNED

I wouldn't underestimate the likelyhood of this project. Alot of people underestimate India, but it probably has the most potential out of any country on earth, even more than China. It is by far the second largest population on earth (it would be the largest if you included its former parts, Bangledesh and Pakistan). Its population is growing while Chinas is flat and soon to be shrinking. It is a democracy and undergoing massive social and economic reforms.

It has one of the fastest growing service and bussiness sectors in the world. And also one of the largest numbers of new college grads, especially in engineering and bussiness...

I dunno they are real competition to the western and Japanesse financial and bussiness juggernauts. I think there may just be enough demand and low enough labor costs, to actually get a project like this built.

If not, oh well, they will eventually have the largest and most sucessful economy in the world anyhow...

Old Posted Feb 15, 2007, 10:47 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Gimme renderings.
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted Feb 22, 2007, 9:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malec View Post
Pie in the sky!
I'm not so sure malec, they have to find someplace to put all the world's Tele-marketers. Just about every major corp in the world has them there. It's the 1-800 Capital of the World!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive