HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Oct 1, 2010, 9:31 PM

SoFlo or King William

I wonder if someone can educate me? I live on South Flores and I've learned King William wants to expand their boundaries to include S Flores and beyond. When I moved into the area, I was hoping to see more residents, a cool, artsy feel, along with a mix of a restaurant or two and some services for residents. I'm really neutral on the KW issue, but I wonder what becoming KW could do to development in the area, if anything? Putting market conditions aside, can anyone shed light on which position would be better for the area? SoFlo or King William??

Thanks!

Old Posted Oct 1, 2010, 10:24 PM
COGSADCAJA- Publicist

I'd like to see them develop as independent areas. I think thats what'll end up happening, since South Flores has lots of multifamily etc, and King William is mostly single family houses. though they're both "artsy", they're physically pretty different.

Old Posted Oct 2, 2010, 4:25 AM
James

^^^ I could see that. Single family townhomes, row houses, etc. for KW. While SoFlo could potentially see 3-5 story apartment buildings, that would be pretty cool.

Old Posted Oct 2, 2010, 3:37 PM
Endless Moments...

I agree. I think SoFlo should be much more dense then KW. KW has such strict restrictions for that area. Its hard to do much. Keeping them separate would be the ideal situation...
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

Old Posted Oct 2, 2010, 11:09 PM

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with keeping them separate. I love KW but SoFlo is not KW...i'm all for more residents and services on SoFlo.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio