HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Oct 19, 2022, 1:15 PM
JACKinBeantown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWalk99 View Post
https://saheron.com/hemisfair-reside...retail-center/

Here's another helpful article going over some of the numbers on the project in more detail. There are even a few renderings used which I hadn't seen yet.

Also, this graphic was used to put the new building heights to scale, which helps visualize how inaccurate both of the Marriott Hotels official heights are. Besides that though, I do think this scales correctly with everything else (and does confirm an approximate height on the hotel).
Unfortunately both heights of the Marriotts are wrong, which gets to the need for someone to correct them on the SA diagram page. Ironically, this diagram's height of the Marriott Rivercenter looks correct, being slightly shorter than the Great Wall of San Antonio. But Marriott RC is listed at 441 feet to the roof while The Great Wall is listed at 420. I'm pretty sure the Marriott RC is 441 to the spires.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio