HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 29, 2024, 2:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draftsman View Post
Your post got me thinking. Co-op is opening a liquor store adjacent to their Parliament Avenue location (Harbour Landing) and now you are advising of a new location on Rochdale (which I was not aware of, so thanks!). Are they planning a third liquor store by the east (Quance Street) location? Perhaps the old Sears furniture store will be re-developed into a few smaller units (unlikely considering the size of the building and the stagnant economy), or perhaps across the road where Hunters Furniture was last located or, the former SLGA store on Quance Street?
It really depends on how many liquor permits they got in that latest auction, or if they bought any through the private market. The ones in Regina were going for over $1.5 million. Back in the day I think SLGA made public who won the auctions, but it doesn't seem like that happens now.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan