HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted May 31, 2024, 5:54 PM

Yeah, very bad time to be a skyscraper/development enthusiast in the Bay right now. I am confident that things will rebound, as that's the nature of large economies, but I'm not expecting much to happen for the next few years. Development happens on long timelines, that's the nature of the game.

Old Posted Jun 10, 2024, 3:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpermitted_variance View Post
Yeah, very bad time to be a skyscraper/development enthusiast in the Bay right now. I am confident that things will rebound, as that's the nature of large economies, but I'm not expecting much to happen for the next few years. Development happens on long timelines, that's the nature of the game.
Yeah, I definitely felt this too. I think the only skyscraper/development that's rising is near Levi's Stadium and Treasure Island. I haven't really seen much of Oakland and San Jose only has 1 building that topped out (Garden Gate Tower)

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction