HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Jun 1, 2024, 7:03 PM
May the Schwartz be w/ U!

I really hope it works too.

Business customers are going to want to be able to use Frankfurt as a connecting airport. And, since Condor really does not partner with any other major airline, that might be difficult if Condor does not serve your final destination (as one would be required to claim and recheck their baggage in Frankfurt).

Maybe someone who has actually used Condor and connected in Frankfurt could chime in on this.

Old Posted Jun 1, 2024, 7:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSAT View Post
I really hope it works too.

Business customers are going to want to be able to use Frankfurt as a connecting airport. And, since Condor really does not partner with any other major airline, that might be difficult if Condor does not serve your final destination (as one would be required to claim and recheck their baggage in Frankfurt).

Maybe someone who has actually used Condor and connected in Frankfurt could chime in on this.
Yeah, I’m interested in that as well. Maybe Frankfurt is the final destination for many of the business passengers. Good news is that we should hopefully get a full report at the end of the season

Old Posted Jun 1, 2024, 7:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texboy View Post
I follow several spotters that are based at San Antonio international On Instagram, and at least one of them was saying in a comment On a post today that at least some of these flights are running at 90 to 95% full. It sounds like that's based on bookings on the website and firsthand knowledge. At least one of them is a ramp agent at SAT. To quote him… ‘They’ve been doing AMAZING!’ So take that for what it’s worth, but makes me hopeful.
That’s to great to hear. I do enjoy seeing their livery fly over my house a few times a week.

Old Posted Jun 1, 2024, 10:29 PM

I hear the airline is renting an apartment for flight crew lay-over...it's called a CONDOR-MINIUM!!!!!!!

I know what I just did and I'm so ashamed....

Old Posted Jun 2, 2024, 1:19 AM
JACKinBeantown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoes View Post
I hear the airline is renting an apartment for flight crew lay-over...it's called a CONDOR-MINIUM!!!!!!!

I know what I just did and I'm so ashamed....

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/38/06...a98f96ef15.gif

Old Posted Jun 2, 2024, 1:33 AM

Haha, I’m a fan of condor-minium. If you are on instagram, sat.aviation has a beautiful shot of an Air France A350 landing at SAT today due to a diversion from Houston. Flight was traveling from Paris.

Last edited by Tornado; Jun 2, 2024 at 1:49 AM. Reason: Spelling

Old Posted Jun 3, 2024, 7:56 PM

San Antonio airport launches three new nonstop routes, celebrates record-breaking pas

Three new flights will depart from the runway this month. Where are they heading?

San Antonio Express News
By Melissa Manno,
Staff writer
June 2, 2024

Three new nonstop routes are taking flight from San Antonio International Airport this month, bringing its total of nonstops to 45.

The airport officially added its eighth international destination Saturday with the launch of service to Torreón, Mexico. The Viva Aerobus service is available on Tuesdays and Saturdays, making San Antonio one of just two U.S. cities to offer nonstop flights to Torreón, the airport said.

It’s the Mexican low-cost airline’s fifth nonstop destination from the Alamo City. The one-and-a-half-hour flight departs San Antonio at 12:05 p.m. and lands in Mexico at 12:35 p.m. local time, according to data from Google Flights. Return flights depart at 1:35 p.m. and arrive in San Antonio at 4:10 p.m.

https://www.expressnews.com/news/art...p-19491336.php

Old Posted Jun 11, 2024, 7:18 PM

Ground Load Facility

Here is some detailed schematics of the new facility coming up. This info was from Feb. 7th. Anyone have any further updates please share.

file:///C:/Users/jobit/Downloads/Airport%20Blvd%209800.pdf
file:///C:/Users/jobit/Downloads/Airport%20Blvd%209800_Construction%20Documents.pdf

Last edited by SAhometown; Today at 6:24 AM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio