View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 6, 2016, 5:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenC12 View Post
I don't think 2020 is a realistic start date given these price projections:

Source: BC Budget 2016
Haha. What a comedian. Ya don't even realize what ya just posted, do ya?!

It's a graph for BC budget purposes in terms of calculating natural gas prices for future royalty revenues. And said graph involves a tabulation of ~10 - 15 future price estimates by independent forecasters knowledgeable in the field. That's it.

And, as usual, the BC gov't typically utilizes very conservative price estimates in that regard. Hell, I have personally gone through BC budgets with a fine tooth comb over the past 15 - 20 years.

Now what the hell has that graph have to do with LNG? Nuthin'! Yep.

Obviously ya have no understanding of LNG. I know that. You must know that as well. At least I hope so.

And you are also the same fella that previously stated that "natural gas should be left in the ground in BC" in another Canada Forum thread. And... by definition/extension... natural gas in Alberta as well as oil in the AB oil sands.

Makes sense since ya reside within inner Van City - home of the fringe enviro crowd. At least fess up. BTW, ya have a propensity of makin' similar statements and "logic" in other threads on here as well.

And yep... ya are definitely our own in-house "Al Bundy" on this forum. "Married... with Children" has always been my fave TV show!

Last edited by Stingray2004; Mar 6, 2016 at 5:27 AM.