View Single Post
Old Posted May 13, 2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchaaa View Post
How old are you? What kind of area do you want to live in? Where is your work? Need more more info than that to give a recommendation.
I'm 26 in the tech industry working on becoming a data scientist. I've been working as a data analyst in the Bay Area for the past 4 years. I've lived with my parents the whole time so I believe I've saved up a good amount of money to live by myself now. The COL in the Bay Area is so expensive and I want to venture out by myself somewhere. Austin seems like a perfect spot for me due to tech companies coming here and I absolutely love watching construction come up.

I was looking at The Domain thinking it would be nice to walk around my dog and have easy access to bars/restaurants to socialize. I saw some reviews of the apartments and it's now refraining me from moving there. I will still consider it though if I cannot find anything appealing.

I would prefer a place that has a nice scenery to walk my dog, close to bars/restaurants OR nature such as a park, lake or river. Something that is modern and nothing old too

Quote:
Originally Posted by freerover View Post
Look up the Amli South Shore on Riverside.
This place looks amazing due to its proximity to water and downtown. Unfortunately, it looks like it will run me $1,700+ for a 1 bedroom. $1,500 would be the max I would like to spend after misc. fees (Parking, electricity, water, garbage)

Thanks again guys. I'm very eager to join your community