View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 2, 2007, 7:11 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovanni sasso View Post
skyscraper, it's not a philadelphia person doing the pilfering, it's a long-tongued liar in germany who's made promises to myself and to MJPhilly to pay us for the photos of ours he has sold. this is no secret, so i do not understand for a second why anyone wastes their time for emporis.

I don't think I said it was someone in Philadelphia; all I said was that "the person in charge of the Philadelphia pages" was most notorious.

Quote:
kevin, MJ and i haven't gotten lazy, we've shifted our focus to our own efforts. why would we volunteer time and effort to put money into someone else's pockets? that is retarded. i'm ashamed that my name is still all over the philly pages, most especially because my pictures have an emporis watermark that i most absolutely certainly did not approve of. fuck emporis.
fuck emporis is right.

Quote:

that said, i like what penn praxis is doing and (for the most part) how they're going about it, but they need bridgeman's view. if they continue fighting it, they're digging themselves a giant hole by sending a message that not even local developers who've gone through a public process to create the best product possible can build in this city, so why would outside developers even bother?
my recollection, and correct me if I'm wrong, was that it was penn praxis who suggested the 2-building solution to this project, the one that no one liked. The ZBA and the neighborhood approved the 915-foot single building. I don't think penn praxis is fighting it, they are going to have to include it in their plan. Again, I might be wrong so please correct me if this is wrong.