View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 6, 2019, 4:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcapo View Post
Letting military deal with crime has been a topic in Italy and UK, but as far as i know it has not happened yet.

British defence minister was open to bring in military to help fight knife crime in London, and it has also been talks several times to bring in military to fight Camorra-crime in Naples. After 10 murders in a week in Naples 2016 the topic was widely debated. I can only imagine what it would sound like after 200 murders +.

This has also been proposed by the right wing party in Sweden, but i think the chance for it to happen here is minimal. Countries like Denmark and Italy i think would not hesitate if their murder rate would spike to the levels of Baltimore, Detroit and ST Louis.
So Chicago is a big center for heroin distribution, and that's where most of the murders and crime stem from. Killing to fight over drug dealing territory.
If you remove the drug and gang violence from Chicago, it would look pretty peaceful.

Where are the big centers of drug dealing in Europe? Why don't the drug dealing gangs in Europe fight and murder each other like they do in the US?