View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 9, 2014, 5:55 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onn View Post
That would be the Spire project buddy. Yes, it could very likely be a 2,000 foot luxury tower. As investors know, the more they risk the more rewards they could have to reap.
Sigh . . . vast oversimplification. Increased risk does not necessarily lead to greater potential return. Some risk is just idiotic, like unnecessary additional risk taken when less risk can yield equivalent returns. The original Spire will likely not be pursued if it is determined that a project with a lesser risk profile can generate comparable or better returns. There are probably multiple project configurations that would meet such criteria.

The original configuration might be optimal, but to say that with your unremittant assuredness, as though it were an established fact, is just silly.

Your optimism is irritatingly charming, but you, for undecipherable reasons, are pitching Kelleher and the project's revival as though you were personally invested and as though forum readers were a bunch of clueless ponzi-scheme dupes.

My sour grapes result from people like you using unsubstantiated, meaningless marketing-speak gibberish to blindly promote a pretty far out idea as though it were completely ordinary. Your approach disregards the intelligence of most forum partcipants and is kind of, I guess, neurotic bordering on outright strange. You'd be well advised to come to terms with reality. The likelihood is that you will be disappointed.

Quote:
The project and Ireland were both brought down by the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression . . . . .
. . . . because of wild speculation by people like Kelleher and firms like Anglo-Irish. I don't believe the guy has a lot of credibility. But he is shamelessly ballsy that's for sure.