View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 13, 2019, 1:25 AM
BANNED

I'm taking a step back now on this election and am thinking there is a real possibility the NDP can squeak this out. The UCP has some heavy hitters on top, but they seem to not be getting it done at the ground level because most of their candidates are bobble heads. They are not missing the candidate forums because forums are not worth it - they are whole-sale missing in action.

Here's another community level candidate forum that they are MIA on:
https://twitter.com/jessicalaura__/s...73162535215104

These forums over the last few days of a campaign are where the undecided voters make their decisions. To stop the effort at this point makes no sense, unless they are actually now preparing to lose.

Let me be clear here - I'm calling the election for the NDP.

Even if the RCMP had not broken through on the UCP investigation over the last 24 hours, and know that a judge doesn't just hand out a search warrant without strong evidence, they were already preparing for failure.

The fact that UCP candidate Peter Singh is now on the run and the story is blowing up in Calgary wasn't even required, but you it does now seal Jason Kenney's fate. On the plus side, the Federal CPC now may have an opportunity to gain a leader that knows all the tricks and can replace Andrew Scheer.